Liked
    7559 times

Member #
    Liked
    2221 times
    Strange, my face seems damp now.

Sarge
    MissKitty likes this.
    Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. -- From the Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775.

May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live. Robert A. Heinlein

Are you casting asparagus on my cooking? Curly Howard

Member #
    Liked
    35848 times
    Day before yesterday I visited Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine (U.S. National Park Service) . It was humbling to see the displays on how the soldiers lived and fought in 1812. There is a long line of soldiers - and sailors to remember and to thank. Standing on the ramparts of the fort, looking out over Chesapeake Bay, imagining the British Fleet out there bombarding the fort from 1/2 mile outside of the range of the fort's guns - unable to fire back. And the surprise and elation felt by Francis Scott Key in the morning at the sight of our flag still flying over the fort as the fog burns off and the fort slowly appears out of nothing...
    The real truth of Memorial Day is that we cannot be the ones to lose the dream of freedom that has been so dearly held by so many and for which they paid so much.
    Remember the ones who are past, and pray for the ones to come.
    Keeper of The Pledge

GCS d? s+: a+++ C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W++ N++ o+ K- w
    O M-- V-- PS+++ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t 5++ X- R+ tv+ b++++ DI++++ D+
    G-- e+++ h---- r+++ y+++ PL++++

∀xx ∃xy | xx∇xy > 0

If the Russians hacked Clinton's email then she is guilty of a felony for exposing classified information to a hostile government.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    33300 times
    Our military has always held my highest admiration. If it were not for them we wouldn't be the USA. To the survivors and to the families of those that made the ultimate sacrifice I thank you from the core of my being for the service you or your loved ones provided to us the American people. Never have our service members been asked to do so much for so long as they are today. Their resolve is amazing. When you gather this Memorial Day with your friends and family please take time for a moment of silent reflection out of respect for all those that paid the ultimate price to insure we can go on being free. God bless them all.

There is nothing in life so bad or so awful that it cannot be made infinitely worse by a lawyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links