What would you do?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: What would you do?

Member #
    Liked
    1004 times

What would you do?

Supposedly the white woman 'bumped' into the black woman's 15 year old daughter.

It is possible to love my country and my guns but despise Donald Trump.

Member #
    Liked
    3945 times
    I've seen a more complete video of that incident.

Speaking from the point of view of an armed citizen licensed to carry, the rule is always: "Any argument can turn into a gunfight. Stay out of arguments."

When this woman realized she was dealing with a couple of ignorant jackasses, her continuous effort then should have been to get out of the situation. No back-and-forth no arguments, just get out of the situation as quickly as possible.

Once within the safety of their car, she should never have gotten out again. There is almost no tactical or legal reason to leave an operational vehicle. That one woman behind the vehicle would have had to circle around at some point to continue her side of the brou-ha-ha, and that would have been the opportunity to begin pulling out. Even if they were blocked, within the car the woman could have safely called 911...and also advised, "I am armed, and I will defend myself if necessary." That would have brought the police with sirens blaring.

Yeah, I know, "muh rights!" and all that, but the money she's going to spend staying out of jail will be far more than she will have spent getting a shallow dent removed from her vehicle.

There is almost never a good tactical reason to leave an operational vehicle.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Member #
    Liked
    1906 times
    Exactly above. When you realize you're dealing with a 12 year old mind in an adult body say, "If I did bump into your daughter it was not intentional". "Please accept my sincere apologies." Leave.

Then vote to end the welfare system so, this pos will have to learn how to be civil, in the world, if she wants to stay employed. If not she will not be able to eat or feed her soon to be pregnant out of wedlock daughters. Did I just say that outloud, please accept my sincere apology.

Sarcasm off.
    Last edited by gyro_cfi; 07-04-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    Flash60601 likes this.
    The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest we become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. - Cicero 55 B.C.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    9715 times
    Once she was in the relative safety of her vehicle she should not have gotten back out. Being armed you will usually be held to the higher standard as far as the law is concerned. Dial 911 if you have to but don't get out of that car ! Dialing 911 before you ever pull a weapon is a good idea if you can do it anyway !
    "This is not a world in which one can turn the other cheek. Doing so does not avoid violence, but rather encourages it. The bad guys threaten, but they do not seem to want to get hurt. They should be taught that their presumed victim is more dangerous than they are. This is not a matter of weapons, but of will."

- Jeff Cooper, April 2005

Member #
    Liked
    8528 times
    Exactly what was done.

The escalation of the situation was done by the Sub Saharan African American women, who also started the confrontation, IMHO. Running and standing behind my vehicle as I am backing out is confrontational IMHO. As soon as that camera operator came running towards the car, she escalated the confrontation to the point where I would have felt the need to protect myself from potential bodily harm, which in Arizona allows one to draw their firearm in self defense. I don't know the laws in the state this is filmed in, but I would subpoena this video to be shown as material evidence, and I would have my lawyer rip those two Sub Saharan African American women to shreds for their escalation and confrontational actions.

No further comment. Don't need to assassinate the character of the Sub Saharan African American women any further than I have. Defense rests.
    jwc007 likes this.
    Electing Joe Biden as President will be similar to going bear hunting at night with just a pair of chop sticks and a lit candle. You know it is a bad idea from the outset, you can not defend yourself, you are ill prepared for what can and maybe will happen, and you question why you even thought it would be a good idea in the first place.

Member #
    Liked
    1901 times
    Stopping, detaining, impeding movement, harassment, incitement and fear of you safety? I think it was getting close to justified use of a sidearm.

Member #
    Liked
    3945 times
    There is almost never a good tactical reason to leave an operational vehicle.
    WoodyUSSLUCE and pegasus like this.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Member #
    Liked
    5229 times
    If you bring out the iron, it better be because you are in imminent danger. Being baited doesn't qualify. Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid.
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

Member #
    Liked
    4109 times
    In addition to most of the other replies, there's now another reason to stay in your car with the windows up and not get into a face to face shouting match with an ignorant person.

Someone here watched the video with me and jokingly said, "To heck with a pistol, I'd be pulling out the lysol spray can."
    WoodyUSSLUCE and one42A like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3367 times
    This is simple. Keep the mouth shut, no arguing. Windows up call 911 and start filming with your phone.

Maloy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links