Remember mingaa?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Remember mingaa?

Member #
    Liked
    7090 times

Question Remember mingaa?

Does anyone ever hear from mingaa? I used to enjoy some of his posts and talked to him via PM. I'm hoping he hasn't passed but since he hasn't been on in over a year I think it's a safe bet to say he left.

Oh well, just wondering...

Don
    Are we the only country dumb enough to start a second civil war because we are offended by the first one?

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    35570 times
    mingaa, just got busy with life. His membership is still active, so maybe one day when he’s coasting, he’ll check in. Hopefully, even hang around for awhile.
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    3435 times
    I asked CB about him a while ago, I heard he's just busy with other things, kinda moved on it seems. I hope that hasn't changed and he's still alright.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    BangBang, hombre243 and jonrjen like this.
    PT111 G2
    PT92 AFS

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7090 times
    Well, I guess that is not a bad thing. Thanks for sharing. I was afraid he may have had a disagreement with management and knowing management he bailed.

I can't imagine him getting out of guns, he was very involved in pistol competition.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is I hope the reason or reasons he left were not bad things.

Don
    jonrjen likes this.
    Are we the only country dumb enough to start a second civil war because we are offended by the first one?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47735 times
    I am in email contact with him, as stated he is just real busy with life right now. He is doing fine just very busy.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    20124 times
    When he is ready and has time he will come back. In the mean time,"I'll leave the light on for him".
    texastaurusguy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    34945 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang View Post
    I was afraid he may have had a disagreement with management and knowing management he bailed.
    I beg your pardon?
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    3435 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
    When he is ready and has time he will come back. In the mean time,"I'll leave the light on for him".
    Very nice of you...... Tom...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    DeltaBravoKS and Peacemakr40 like this.
    PT111 G2
    PT92 AFS

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33582 times
    I met mingaa at Sand Lake II, he's a good guy and I hope he comes back around. Somebody else who hasn't come by in a while is Wolf1477 (I think that's his handle), met him at Sand Lake as well. People just get busy and can't stop by like they used to....I hope things slow down for them both, as long as that doesn't mean they are out of a job.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    3367 times
    I can relate to him, There was a period that I wasn't here for a year, and not been to some SKS forums longer. I still play with the SKS rifles. Life sometimes happens to get in the way.

For me, it was during a hard time at work.

Maloy
    texastaurusguy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links