AUDIO: City of Fredericksburg issues statement on 9-1-1 call during protests
Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By RScottie
  • 4 Post By Peacemakr40
  • 2 Post By DeltaBravoKS
  • 1 Post By garyh
  • 3 Post By GhostHorse

Thread: AUDIO: City of Fredericksburg issues statement on 9-1-1 call during protests

Member #
    Liked
    25915 times

AUDIO: City of Fredericksburg issues statement on 9-1-1 call during protests

Message from the City: The protest on June 13th was authorized by the City Government and monitored by the Police Department. Officers were staged one block from the demonstrations to divert traffic while protesters exercised their First Amendment rights. Unfortunately, protesters did not advise police where they would march, and some vehicles were not able to be diverted.

The 911 Communications Officer informed the caller that the protest was a City authorized event and officers were monitoring the activity from afar. When the caller stated a person jumped on her vehicle (exhibiting criminal behavior), the Communications Officer notified officers staged nearby of the situation.

https://fredericksburg.today/2020/06...ring-protests/

This is disgusting behavior by government officials that are supposed to protect all of the citizens.

The recording of the call is in the link above.
    777Driver likes this.

MOLON LABE
    "Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." ~James Madison

Member #
    Liked
    22807 times
    I listened to the 911 call and the dispatcher had her hands tied as far as any form of expected response to a call for help. I really can't comment on the mayor's or city council's decision as that would not only get me a permaban but probably a visit from some alphabet agency.

What I will say however is this is an example of the true need of 2A and the woman who called 911 should remember this and who she votes for in November... provided she survives.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3897 times
    This is not going to be a rare event. The ignorants get the government they want. You don't want police, you're gonna get no response.
    CaptainMorgan and 777Driver like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7037 times
    This is why we have to be smart with our votes in Nov.
    CaptainMorgan likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    34641 times
    Meanwhile, the politicians who allow this use government funds to hire security details for themselves. Welcome to 2020 in liberal American cities.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links