Military surplus auctions
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jspdrcrmach5

Thread: Military surplus auctions

Member #
    Liked
    1216 times

Military surplus auctions

A few years back someone posted a link on this site to a military surplus vehicle auction, they had some really low bids on some nice vehicles.
    While I can't find the original post most sites I google have outrageous bids I wouldn't even pay on the retail market.
    I'm not in the market for a vehicle but I am looking for a military tent to set up in My hunting camp this winter, something that has sleeping space for 4 to 6 and the capability to set up a wood burning stove.
    Any help is appreciated.
    jtg452 likes this.
    To the gun grabbers:
    What kind of malicious intent do You have towards Me that makes You fear the fact that I may have a firearm.

Member #
    Liked
    2213 times
    Try these guys. If it's not in the catalog, call them. They have a bunch not in the print.

https://colemans.com/
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

Sponsored Links