Anyone still waiting on a stimulus check- like me?
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By brojohn

Thread: Anyone still waiting on a stimulus check- like me?

Member #
    Liked
    2908 times

Anyone still waiting on a stimulus check- like me?

I was on the phone with the IRS this morning about an hour- mostly waiting. Finally got to the right person who was able to look at my records. They were able to verify that the system did not pick me up because I filed jointly with my wife (which is what couples do) but I had zero income- so it dropped me.
    I was informed to use the non-filers tool and that would put me back in the system. I did so, and submitted it. Got an email verification that said my return had been received. Now I should receive a payment in 2-4 weeks.

Anyone else still waiting?.........might be worth it to call them!

Edit: Unfortunately it didn't work. Got a rejection, with instructions on how to correct it- but the form online will not allow me to make changes. Boooo.....guess I'll spend some more time on hold.
    Last edited by brojohn; 06-17-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    a.k.a. Higgy Baby

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47651 times
    I know a couple people that are waiting, they were both told that if they don't get one when the file their tax return in 2021 for 2020 it will get added to their refund at that time.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    9623 times
    Any more updates ? I am still waiting on mine but haven't tried calling yet..
    "This is not a world in which one can turn the other cheek. Doing so does not avoid violence, but rather encourages it. The bad guys threaten, but they do not seem to want to get hurt. They should be taught that their presumed victim is more dangerous than they are. This is not a matter of weapons, but of will."

- Jeff Cooper, April 2005

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links