California Courts Rule for College Tuition for Illegals - I Don't Believe It!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    1804 times

California Courts Rule for College Tuition for Illegals - I Don't Believe It!

Almost dropped my coffee cup reading yesterday's paper. The California Supreme Court ruled that illegal aliens could get the same "in-state" college tuition benefit as legal citizens. What!!!!!

Now, I don't live in California, so I guess I shouldn't give a damn. But the article went on to say that 9 states had similar suits in the courts, and Texas was one of them. I sure hope our courts don't follow that example. My two sons got through school with lots of full and part-time work on their part, and much scrimping on the part of my wife and I, and that was state schools and we paid our share in taxes.

So now the govt is not only saying: "come on over and have your baby here, and we'll take care of your hospital expenses and make it a citizen", but also "and then we'll make sure it gets a college degree".

Don't mean to sound intolerant and if it comes out that way and if the Mods toss this out I'll understand. Just wondering how many more taxes I'll have to pay to educate kids from other countries - - - - - at a time when old gaffers like me are worried about SS and Medicare staying alive.

Meanwhile, college-age kids here in San Antonio, children of citizens, can't afford tuition or books.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...e_tuition.html

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
    Member #
    Liked
    27596 times

Re: California Courts Rule for College Tuition for Illegals - I Don't Believe It!

Political correctness at it's pinnacle!

Millennium G2 PT111
    Millennium G2 PT140
    PT92 ----- TCP PT738

Proudly Served
    US Army / Army Reserve / Mississippi State Guard

Member #
    Liked
    1197 times

Re: California Courts Rule for College Tuition for Illegals - I Don't Believe It!

This is a disturbing trend that seems to be OK with some folks. If this isn't a wake up call !!!!!!!!

psalm 23

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    976 times

Exactly what I'd expect from Kommiefornia.
    I actually know some Liberal Idiots here in Texas who think We have no right to deny illegals education, welfare benefits or jobs, and act like those illegals have more right to be in this Country than law abiding Citizens do.
    To the gun grabbers:
    What kind of malicious intent do You have towards Me that makes You fear the fact that I may have a firearm.

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
    Member #
    Liked
    27596 times

Quote Originally Posted by jspdrcrmach5

I actually know some Liberal Idiots here in Texas who think We have no right to deny illegals education, welfare benefits or jobs, and act like those illegals have more right to be in this Country than law abiding Citizens do.
    In first aid, we learned to firmly press a gauze compress to stop the bleeding.

A gaping chest wound is the most challenging.

Millennium G2 PT111
    Millennium G2 PT140
    PT92 ----- TCP PT738

Proudly Served
    US Army / Army Reserve / Mississippi State Guard

Member #
    Liked
    64 times

They should give out of state students the same price as in state if they are going to open it up to illegals receiving the same rates.
    Sherlock
    NRA Member
    Traveling Man - Hoover #770 F&AM
    Freedom exists so long as freemen stand united and devoted to protecting it.

Member #
    Liked
    976 times

Quote Originally Posted by MilProGuy
    In first aid, we learned to firmly press a gauze compress to stop the bleeding.

A gaping chest wound is the most challenging.
    ?????????
    To the gun grabbers:
    What kind of malicious intent do You have towards Me that makes You fear the fact that I may have a firearm.

Member #
    Liked
    381 times

Of course Komifornia did this.

They have no money at all now and are completely bankrupt... why not keep on adding? I think they should just call obama and have him print them some cash. Hell they could even use some of it to invest in America by buying treasury bonds with the money he prints for them.

tsk tsk tsk... they will never learn.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Those Against It

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    27141 times

Quote Originally Posted by jspdrcrmach5
    ?????????
    I got it.
    Taking this country back....one job at a time!

In memory of BUTT. Thanks for, your wisdom, your humor and your willingness to pass it on. You ARE missed.

YES, I am a "bean people" !

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31972 times

So.....now they can go to college in Kalifornia, and if they need medical services, they just go to the emergency room. I'm sure free housing is next on the docket, followed by perhaps child care and job placement.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links