They are burning cars and looting in Columbia, S.C.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: They are burning cars and looting in Columbia, S.C.

Member #
    Liked
    1481 times

They are burning cars and looting in Columbia, S.C.

Pretty crazy in the capitol city right now.. I did not think that the protestors would be here as well, in that mindset.. some people have said that they are from "out of town". I don't live in the city, I think I'm far enough away from all of that. Looks like... 30 states including mine is where the protests are happening.
    RYRYRYRY
    "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"

Member #
    Liked
    2894 times
    Its definitely going nuts out there- only one thing will stop it. When the police start shooting- it will stop.
    a.k.a. Higgy Baby

Member #
    Liked
    1481 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brojohn View Post
    Its definitely going nuts out there- only one thing will stop it. When the police start shooting- it will stop.
    Well, I'm not going anywhere that is for certain... just staying hunkered down and keeping a more watchful eye on the perimeter.
    RYRYRYRY

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    34593 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brojohn View Post
    I wish I was as certain as you.

And I believe this has "antifa" written all over it. I'm sure it's spontaneous and real in some places, but not everywhere. The fascists of antifa and their great and powerful Oz behind the curtain are making the most of this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    1481 times
    The Swat team and other LEO's are mobilizing more now.. this was about 30 mins ago:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1266899601983930374
    CaptainMorgan likes this.
    RYRYRYRY

Member #
    Liked
    22792 times
    This isn't happening because of George Floyd. Floyd's murder was just a convenient excuse to trigger a massive nationwide event orchestrated by Soros' group.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3864 times
    Why aren't these protesters being arrested for gathering in large groups? Heck, we can't go to church, why can they run the streets like a bunch of idiots?
    darbo, brojohn, Yissnakk and 5 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    261 times
    What should happen when it goes from protest to rioting and looting and destruction:

Anyone that cannot prove residency of the area that they are protesting gets zip tied, hands and feet, and thrown in the back of dump trucks and waste management trucks and hauled off to a stadium and detained until further investigation of who they are and why they are there.

Anyone caught committing a crime gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Antifa needs to be labeled a terrorist group that is trying to overthrow the United States.

Castle and stand your ground laws might get a whole new meaning if some of these thugs try this in some red Counties.

Protest all you want as long as it's peaceful and does not impede the public from going about their business.
    Last edited by right2arms; 05-30-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2894 times
    Yeah I agree- this has nothing to do with Geo Floyd.
    It has 100% to do with an opportunity for the left to destroy any chance America has to be come great again.
    It's amazing that here in America the left can organize a group of people who can be convinced to destroy their own town, country. But here we are.
    a.k.a. Higgy Baby

Member #
    Liked
    23313 times
    Quote Originally Posted by right2arms View Post
    What should happen when it goes from protest to rioting and looting and destruction:

Anyone that cannot prove residency of the area that they are protesting gets zip tied, hands and feet, and thrown in the back of dump trucks and waste management trucks and hauled off to a stadium and detained until further investigation of who they are and why they are there.
    So...throw the Constitution out the window.
    Definition of clip

1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links