They are burning cars and looting in Columbia, S.C. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: They are burning cars and looting in Columbia, S.C.

Member #
    Liked
    2101 times
    What the dam problem? Dusk to dawn curfew. Arrest those who are breaking curfew. If you loot you are shot on sight.
    Two weeks ago you would have been run down by these liberals for going surfing or getting a hair cut. Time for the people to arm militia and secure the state.

Member #
    Liked
    8407 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTom View Post
    Found some corroborated info. There seems to be a group of young men, wearing hoods and sometimes face masks with backpacks on, that have frozen water bottles and other things to throw at the police lines. They usually are in the back of the crowds of protesters, then they start throwing to incite the other protestors. They are also been breaking windows in buildings and cars. also starting fires.. looks like antifa without there flag or logo or neo-hazis, but they are using the protest as a cover up. They are in videos that I have seen, in more than one state.
    It HAS been a while since we've heard much from antifa. I wouldn't doubt that there are more than a few of them itching to put down the pizza pockets and energy drinks, climb the stairs out of their parents' basements, and get a little misbehave-in-the-crowd action.

I also don't doubt that there are fair numbers of kids who aren't out in the streets out of commitment to civil justice as much as out of a desire to be part of something, maybe get a, 'been-there-done-that' scar or a story or two. That's just the nature of youth and naivete.

But I am equally certain there is at least one organization, or possibly a loosely-coordinating network of organizations, that had plans on the shelf, training and indoctrination in the books, and foot soldiers ready to mobilize for this type of contingency. And as an organization, it looks like this:

Name:  protest org.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  11.8 KB

And anytime there is a rift between segments of society, that opening will continue to be exploited to ensure that progress will be sacrificed to strife, until we get the political will to make the organization look like this:

Name:  protest org jailed.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  21.1 KB
    Last edited by 230JHP; 06-01-2020 at 04:21 AM.
    Most stereotypes come from how you treated the last person who didn't know you.

"The greater part of mankind . . . walk blindfolded in this glorious theater." John Calvin

We will continue to make our republic the inspiration, the glory, and the envy of the rest of the world. As long as we are confident in our values, loyal to our citizens, and faithful to our God, there is no limit to what we can achieve. ​President Donald J. Trump, Feb 29, 2020.

Member #
    Liked
    7187 times
    Had a bad weekend in Tampa. Lots of looting and burning and deputies being injured. Mayor declared a curfew and police were using tear gas and rubber bullets. When deputies started to get injured the national guard was called out.

Don't really know how this will end...

Don
    Are we the only country dumb enough to start a second civil war because we are offended by the first one?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1512 times
    More of the same... from the same group... hooded individuals again.. same outfit and dark sunglasses has a backpack, loading up (and breaking up) broken concrete for projectiles against the police.

Go to time mark: 4:25

RYRYRYRY
    "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"

Member #
    Liked
    1512 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    Antifa just got outlawed. The President has declared them a terrorist organization. I'm all for antifa burning down liberal cities. No federal add to these liberal sanctuary cities that coddled, nursed and bred this organization. We don't see Antifa around here for some reason. You loot we shoot. Its legal to do so and we stand an armed citizen guard after every hurricane until the national guard is in place.
    And that may be why these individuals are not showing any symbols or carrying any antifa flags... they are trying to blend in more... or they may be from some other group, but from what I have been seeing in different cities, this group is all dress the same and has the tactic of attacking police lines from throwing projectiles from the back of crows, and breaking and burning cars and buildings.. sure.. there are other people acting as individuals.. but the one group is certainly has a plan to incite more violence and "blend in" with even peaceful protesters. I have not seen any videos in my state yet of this group, but last night in the capitol city there was more police cars burning and looting again.
    RYRYRYRY
    "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"

Member #
    Liked
    9757 times
    It says a lot that he can do this ! https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nSRLF5HlsOaC-E
    HappyTom likes this.
    "This is not a world in which one can turn the other cheek. Doing so does not avoid violence, but rather encourages it. The bad guys threaten, but they do not seem to want to get hurt. They should be taught that their presumed victim is more dangerous than they are. This is not a matter of weapons, but of will."

- Jeff Cooper, April 2005

Member #
    Liked
    2101 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyUSSLUCE View Post
    It says a lot that he can do this ! https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nSRLF5HlsOaC-E
    Yea, check his bank account. It might say how much it took.

Member #
    Liked
    35262 times
    President Trump has had it with these anarchists. Holy heck, what a speech! Wish I could quote some of it here. Wow.

Go Donald, go!
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    1862 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellows1 View Post
    You think they will stop at the cities? They will until the food runs out, then over the river and through the woods.
    Not the food their after. In Philly all the footlockers, Targets and pharmacies were hit. Make no mistake about it if the liberal left does not handle this correctly we are in deep doo doo. Every time something is shown on the news that these groups find disturbing it will now continue to happen. Police in philly were just standing in place while small and large business's were being looted and essentially destroyed . Guess orders to stand down came from the Democratic mayor. No won will be safe from this kind of destruction!! In South philly the local residents stood guard at their local Target so it would not get wiped out. Roomer was that these criminals were headed to the suburban area malls and outlet stores. Local police closed the access roads so they could not get close. Fasten your seat belt folks this is new norm is only going to get worse. Give an inch they take a mile. Law and order is going to be a thing of the past.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    7207 times
    I agree with bro. John, it is the left trying to keep trump from being reelected.
    HappyTom likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links