They are burning cars and looting in Columbia, S.C. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: They are burning cars and looting in Columbia, S.C.

Member #
    Liked
    1716 times
    Now any of these liberal organizations giving funds for or to antifa can be charged. But will they really charge obama, clinton or ole Georgie boy? Will they talk about uncle Joe's election staff bailing out last nights protesters?
    CaptainMorgan likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47632 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTom View Post
    Not sure what city this is.. Check this OUT... in this town you can't be on your own property during a curfew:
    https://twitter.com/tkerssen/status/1266921821653385225
    I see that costing the city some money in litigation.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    4357 times
    Anyone surprised by this civil unrest? Lock down the country -- keep it that way -- really?

This has been planned for a long time. It's orchestrated violence. They dare the authorities to make a move -- any move.

The law-abiding citizens are standing by -- and they will defend themselves when it comes to that. Because, obviously, we cannot rely on law enforcement. What a shame.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    25901 times
    They should post snipers on the roofs and shoot anyone that lights a fire, anyone that throws rocks, bricks or bottles and anyone that is looting.

Drop them where they stand.
    Car_Doc and jspdrcrmach5 like this.

MOLON LABE
    "Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." ~James Madison

Member #
    Liked
    4187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RScottie View Post
    They should post snipers on the roofs and shoot anyone that lights a fire, anyone that throws rocks, bricks or bottles and anyone that is looting.

Drop them where they stand.
    But...they won't.

Member #
    Liked
    2445 times
    There's a bunch of protesters marching in OKC right now.
    They were at the state capitol and the reporter's belive they are on the way to the Sheriff's office.
    Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the snake, The snake didn't have a leg to stand on.

Opportunity may knock ounce, but temptation leans on the doorbell.

Member #
    Liked
    23303 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake3501 View Post
    What should happen when it goes from protest to rioting and looting and destruction:

I think the above preface is not throwing the constitution out the window.
    Nope. It totally is. He was talking about detaining anybody from outside the area regardless of their actions. There's nothing preventing one from going to another area to engage in lawful peaceful protest. Just because some from outside the area are commiting crimes does not justify violating the rights of peaceful protestors from outside the area. Could be an innocent tourist.

It's like somebody getting shot and using that as excuse to confiscate all weapons.
    pegasus likes this.
    Definition of clip

1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

Member #
    Liked
    261 times
    Once the rioting, looting, destruction, robbing, and arson starts, the peaceful protest is OVER! It is time to clear the streets. If you don't leave, and especially if you are not from around there or have any business to be there, you get detained.
    Ickthus and CaptainMorgan like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1481 times
    Found some corroborated info. There seems to be a group of young men, wearing hoods and sometimes face masks with backpacks on, that have frozen water bottles and other things to throw at the police lines. They usually are in the back of the crowds of protesters, then they start throwing to incite the other protestors. They are also been breaking windows in buildings and cars. also starting fires.. looks like antifa without there flag or logo or neo-hazis, but they are using the protest as a cover up. They are in videos that I have seen, in more than one state.
    RYRYRYRY
    "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"

Member #
    Liked
    261 times
    HappyTom,

Yes, and I think most are ANTIFA, but there could be some neonazis in there too. I wish I would of worded a previous post of mine better to make it clear that white supremacists are possibility too, but from the comments I heard, they had no evidence at the time, just speculation. Some might just be some unthinking punks too and not necessarily officially associated with the groups mentioned. It is a sad thing.
    HappyTom likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links