Exploding Head Syndrome
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Exploding Head Syndrome

Member #
    Liked
    41926 times

Exploding Head Syndrome

Ever experience ,right before falling asleep, a sound that jolts you awake that didn’t actually happen? Happened to me last night and I’ve experienced it before; it actually has a name: Exploding Head Syndrome.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

This is not a Political post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33089 times
    I've had it happen a few times. I've been right there on the cusp of being asleep and been jolted awake by what i thought was the doorbell ringing, or a knock on my bedroom door. All times, it's been nothing.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    12156 times
    Wow, there is a name for it!. I have had it happen rarely as well. Thank goodness I keep duct tape around to patch things back up.

BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    41926 times
    I’ve help two forum members this year with this post. My work here is done.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Molon Labe
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21429 times
    Huh. I had not heard of this before, nor have I experienced it. I should count my blessings, I guess. I'd glad you shared this, something to be aware of.
    Every man should own a fine firearm, a fine knife and a fine watch.

Member #
    Liked
    1165 times
    I have one experience in particular I remember, as I was falling asleep one night I heard My name said in a loud whisper, I was immediately wide awake.
    A couple of hours later as I was beginning to drift off once more it happened again, I was awake for the rest of the night.
    Texheim and Flash60601 like this.
    To the gun grabbers:
    What kind of malicious intent do You have towards Me that makes You fear the fact that I may have a firearm.

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Texheim View Post
    Ever experience ,right before falling asleep, a sound that jolts you awake that didn’t actually happen?

...usually a real loud snore I let out...wakes me up, I look around, then go back to sleep...
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    317 times
    I thought Exploding Head Syndrome was what happened to the dems when Trump won!
    jspdrcrmach5 and 45 Forever like this.
    Shut up and reload!

Member #
    Liked
    41926 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    ...usually a real loud snore I let out...wakes me up, I look around, then go back to sleep...
    Yeah, most likely we’ve all experienced that. This is jarringly different. Like clearing the house with a gun different.

texastaurusguy likes this.

Molon Labe

Member #
    Liked
    41926 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DWARREN123 View Post
    I thought Exploding Head Syndrome was what happened to the dems when Trump won!
    Not a political post, I mentioned that.

Molon Labe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links