Blue Angels return to their roots!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Blue Angels return to their roots!

Member #
    Liked
    5196 times

Blue Angels return to their roots!

This just makes me feel good!

Member #
    Liked
    6214 times
    Brings years to my eyes. My father was a P51 pilot out of Bodney, England during WWII. God Bless America.
    trooperc7 likes this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter U'cover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Rem 870 Exp 12g - Heritage RR .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phx HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - Hi-Point 995TS - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    35683 times
    There are a lot of flight demo teams out there and they're all very good but the Angels are in a league all their own. Go Navy!
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    75 times
    Great stuff. Thanks for the distraction from our current events. Living next to MacDillAFB in Tampa I love the yearly air show here as I can sit in my yard and watch them fly over my house. I remember the F4 Phantom`s flying over a long time ago when they were stationed at the base. Thanks again and stay safe everyone.

Member #
    Liked
    1068 times
    I was stationed at NAF El Centro in the early 80s. When they came there for winter training, I remember each morning, the diamond formation flying over my base housing unit and hearing over the PA system.. down at the flight line...."Directly before you, the Blue Angels ...1982...1983....1984"
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Member #
    Liked
    8797 times
    have you seen the joke going around " the Corona virus 6 foot personal space requirement has cause the canceling of all blue angle shows for 2020 the Thunderbirds are not affected"
    avatar is VA-34 Blue Blasters squadron insignia one of the many I wore from 1977-1998

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21441 times
    Outstanding video! Thank you for sharing it.
    Every man should own a fine firearm, a fine knife and a fine watch.

Member #
    Liked
    35683 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vaskeet View Post
    have you seen the joke going around " the Corona virus 6 foot personal space requirement has cause the canceling of all blue angle shows for 2020 the Thunderbirds are not affected"
    I've seen the BAs at least seven times, the T-birds four. Not raggin' on 'em at all but if you're gonna' see both, see the Thunderbirds first. If you see 'em after you've seen the Blue Angels, they come off as kinda' lame. They don't fly nearly as close or as fast. Of course, they aren't drivin' F-18s either which may have a lot to do with it.
    CaptainMorgan likes this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Member #
    Liked
    670 times
    Saw the Blue Angels in VA when one got to low and they stopped the show. The top guy lost his job the next week.

Good show but when I saw them in Tuscaloosa I was really impressed by the Raptor, thrust vectoring is something.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

Member #
    Liked
    6214 times
    Seen both teams a number of times and both are good. And even though my Dad was Air Force I still would pick the Blues over the TBirds. Navy (BA) pilots have to learn to catch a big cable off a pitching 1000 foot deck in the middle of the ocean. And the airport ain't even in the same place it was when they took off. And I they miss the cable the pucker factor amps up exponentially. Now, the AF boys are good too. But they get 10,000 feet of solid concrete that is stable and ain't rolling up and down. I suppose a cross-wind might have to be dealt with.

Don't get me going about the Coastie helo boys putting down on the fantail of a cutter. Those boys are nuts!!!
    CaptainMorgan likes this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter U'cover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Rem 870 Exp 12g - Heritage RR .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phx HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - Hi-Point 995TS - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links