Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Sprung

Member #
    Liked
    8090 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake3501 View Post
    Or as us'ins in Lubbock woud say "A normal Week"
    Been to Lubbock and there ain't nothing normal about it.

Could be worse, though. At least it ain't Waco.
    Jake3501 likes this.
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Make 2020 the year of MABA- Make Alex Bartend Again.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47029 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    Spring has here on the coast. Its coming early this year. I'm getting started today. I potted starter six pack plants.
    The cost of each tomato plant is about $.58 compared to $$3.49 each for single plant pots. I got better Boys for the raised bed. I'll get some roma's as soon as they put some out. I'm not sure if I'm going to do peppers this year. I start most everything from seed but tomatoes. When we get a chance of frost or freeze I cover or bring to pots in for the night. We wouldn't get but maybe 1 more freeze and two more frosts. 60-70s are here so time to get them started.
    Nice. Since I don't have much spare time these days I only have 8 buckets going for plants. Two Cherry tomato plants, one cayenne pepper plant, and four jalapeno plants, and one bucket reserved for Carolina Reapers. I can usually grow all year round in my area.

I let the tomato plants die as they were getting to big about 4 months ago. Both buckets have sprouted new tomato plants on their own in the last few weeks so I guess I will let them grow out.

The cayenne pepper plant was going on 3+ years old and producing well and the jalapeno plants were doing fine up until the beginning of January when they started putting out their first batch of peppers. Then the dreaded White Flies showed up. Been battling white flies ever since. All the pepper plants are dead. The new tomato plants don't show any signs of White Flies yet. One small tree in the neighbors yard has them so until that tree dies I guess I'm not planting anything else.

Hope fully they leave soon as my Carolina Reaper plant was ready to be moved outside. I decided to cut the top off of it and let it sprout some new branches so i can delay moving it outside. Could probably top cut it again one more time in about a month if I need to.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    1281 times
    Most people don't know pepper plants can live for years and do not stop producing. They are winter kill victims not an annual .
    slong115 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    41860 times
    Was I the only one that thought of Sir Mix-a-lot with this thread tittle?

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Isle of Man. Which is GB but NOT UK. Home of the world's biggest motorcycle races
    Liked
    874 times
    The daffodils are out..
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Member #
    Liked
    208 times
    It's been Spring here since the last of January. This picture was taken on February 3rd, 2020 at our house in Hampton, GA.

Member #
    Liked
    1281 times
    Last frost is gone so in the ground they went today.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links