Don't remember who it was, but thanks anyway!
    Member #
    Liked
    6557 times

Thumbs up Don't remember who it was, but thanks anyway!

A while back, hasn't been very long, someone on this forum put up a thread recommending a television show called Poldark. Taking the advice of the OP, I found the series on Netflix and I ordered the entire 1st season. Talk about surprising!

The scenery where the series is filmed is absolutely magnificent. The acting is sharp, on point, and the direction was great. I will admit that in the beginning I was mildly curious but now that I am into the plot and the scenes I am constantly moving the next disk up to the number one slot in my queue.

That's about it, I wanted to give a short review and I wanted to thank whoever had 1st recommended this for bringing it to my attention. I am looking forward to the next episode as we speak.

Don
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    I also have watched the series upon the recommendation of the post OP. Great show and a great cast.

Not to make it a political subject but look at the context and premise of the show, gauge your enjoyment of it and compare it to your political views as you think you see yourself.

Yes, it’s only a show but your inner self is showing through.

People tend to like what is similar to their own viewpoint.

Yes , I really enjoyed it, hope more people see it and apply the concepts it portrays.

Ray

PS Prime Video has the first four seasons free.
    Last edited by txgocart111g2; 02-13-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47029 times
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    23053 times
    Disk?...Queue?...you mean like DVDs? Netflix still does that?
    Definition of clip

1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links