Who Ya Got? The Tigers ..or the Tigers?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Who Ya Got? The Tigers ..or the Tigers?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45507 times

Who Ya Got? The Tigers ..or the Tigers?

I am neutral. When Clemson plays anyone else, I root for Clemson. I like Burrows and think that LSU is going to win, but it won't come easy.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11065 times
    Gotta get behind the SEC team even if it's not yours- (C'mon Gators! Get your stuff together!)- so I will be delighted if LSU wins in a clean, hard fought, close scoring game that's worth watching.
    Czechbikr likes this.
    "The large print giveth, the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits
    "If the Dawn Patrol's gotta tell you twice they're gonna do it with a shotgun..." Steely Dan
    "It's the Change Orders that make you money, but it's the Punch Lists that cost ya..." coopercdrkey
    Nemo me impune lacessit ​ No one provokes me with impunity
    Florida Concealed Carry Permit

Member #
    Liked
    5090 times
    I'm going LSU. I'm just hope it's a good entertaining football game.
    Czechbikr and coopercdrkey like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    8403 times
    You gotta stick with kinfolk. SEC all the way. You ain't gotta like'em but they are still kin.

Geaux Joe Burreaux!

That's as close as I'm gonna get.
    coopercdrkey and Czechbikr like this.
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Make 2020 the year of MABA- Make Alex Bartend Again.

Member #
    Liked
    7985 times
    I think it will be hard for Clemson to keep up with LSU.Even if they hang in there for a half I believe LSU is too strong if both teams play up to their potential.I think LSU is faster and deeper.
    Czechbikr likes this.
    Vengeance is mine sayeth the .45

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    I like Clemson. Thanks for starting the conversation. It should be a good game. Enjoy it.
    Czechbikr likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45507 times
    The lesser seeded team has a mighty historical record of wins.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    2603 times
    Clemson wins (the coin toss)!

SEC, Baby!
    Czechbikr likes this.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid."

Member #
    Liked
    98 times
    LSU!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Czechbikr likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45507 times
    Both coaches look like they are having a BLAST !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links