Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Fiat Chrysler will move Ram production to Michigan from Mexico

Member #
    Liked
    972 times
    craigslist.org 1992:
    City El “Mini” electric car/ motorcycle $750

3 12 volt batteries hooked up in series along with 3 12 volt generators in series driving off the rear axle, free energy, My dream car.
    Last edited by jspdrcrmach5; Yesterday at 10:24 PM.
    To the gun grabbers:
    What kind of malicious intent do You have towards Me that makes You fear the fact that I may have a firearm.

Member #
    Liked
    4310 times
    We have a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan with 137000+ trouble free miles. My father inlaw's '95 Cavavan went 270000+ before the tranny started to act up, otherwise problem free......
    Czechbikr likes this.
    May 2020 find you safe, happy and healthy!
    Vote for the preservation of our Constitution!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19915 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    2015 Durango...60,000 trouble free miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbojama View Post
    We have a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan with 137000+ trouble free miles. My father inlaw's '95 Cavavan went 270000+ before the tranny started to act up, otherwise problem free......
    A flip o' the coin as to what you end up with?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    My wife's job was just outsourced to Canada with the sale of Oppenheimer Funds. 849 other people lost their jobs also.
    The news here did a 10second blurb on it. But when Coors moved 200 jobs they spent days rehashing the story. I guess beer is more important.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21088 times
    I'm currently sitting on 81,500 miles on my 2011 Ford F-150. Take it in twice yearly for servicing and still runs like a top. I did have a few "engine light" issues within the first 2 years of ownership but mostly manifold intake condensation due to a new engine fuel injection design. After the kinks worked out = smooth sailing; and all the condensation and injection issues covered by warranty. I have the "Platinum" line but would never buy another of these at retail (start in mid 50K and run into the mid 60Ks). I bought mine used (had 5K miles on it) in 2012 and got it for ~ 40,000; then I got an insane trade-in on my 2001 F-150 Lariat that was getting too expensive to keep running. In all honesty, I abused the hell out of that truck. Paid off the balance in 6 months. I see quite a few "Platinum" trim lines on the roads now but in 2011, their year of introduction, they were hard as hell to sell at the premium Ford was asking. Their "FX4" and "Lariat" have been and remain their best sellers . . at least in my neck of the woods. Oh, and it came with a nice sticker stating it was manufactured at the final assembly plant in Michigan.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links