Christmas gift from North Korea.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Christmas gift from North Korea....

Member #
    Liked
    34477 times
    Trump should send him one of these...........
    Name:  81f8efiDTHL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  16.5 KB
    jonrjen and Peacemakr40 like this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    22971 times
    Name:  external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  26.0 KB
    jonrjen, CWB and Desperado like this.
    Remember:
    Life is short.
    Make sure you spend as much time as possible
    on the internet arguing with strangers about politics.

Member #
    Liked
    1829 times
    The complexities of world-politics and the inter-nation pressures I do not pretend to understand - - - BUT ! I beleive that the ChiComs have as much to fear from Kim's instability as do we, naybe more. Any nuclear action on or about the Korean peninsula will have a devastating result in much of China, and the ChiComs know that, and they take that into consideration as they give Kim as much leash as they wish for whatever they command. I am not sure they are quite fools, though they are terribly self-centered to all appearances. There may be some in the near-top echelons who know the reality of global war but they may be overruled by the others who cannot stand the humiliation that is coming their way now that President Trump has taken a firm stand on all the issues that have been ignored by previous administrations; tarrifs, intellectual property, outright theft of material information and strategic military secrets (often aided and abetted by persons inside our own nation and government and corporations.).

I, for one, do not think that they will allow Kim to heave a nuclear warhead anywhere. That he may do so without their permission or orders is another thig, entirely, and I suspect he will use the spectre of that threat (under the guise of "personal instability in interntional affairs") as a device to keep normal relations unsettled, hoping that the mere threat will work somehow, in his favor.
    jonrjen likes this.
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    37275 times
    jonrjen likes this.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    37275 times
    The problem I see at this time is that the prevailing winds in Korea during winter would carry any fallout in the direction of Japan., so we couldn't nuke the little nutcase, regardless of what he did. On the other hand, we could bomb him back into the stone age with conventional bombs, and put out the word that we'd keep them there until they got rid of him. I live about 25 miles from Whiteman AFB where our B2 bombers of the 509th Bomb Wing are parked and they can hit any target in the world from here if needed.

We need to have a heart-to-heart with the Chinese and see if they can have a word with him before Walmart stops importing their products. Basically ask the Chinese to disarm him, by agreement or by force, his choice, and be willing to assist them in using force.
    __________________________________________________ _____

jonrjen likes this.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

Member #
    Liked
    25167 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    The problem I see at this time is that the prevailing winds in Korea during winter would carry any fallout in the direction of Japan., so we couldn't nuke the little nutcase, regardless of what he did. On the other hand, we could bomb him back into the stone age with conventional bombs, and put out the word that we'd keep them there until they got rid of him. I live about 25 miles from Whiteman AFB where our B2 bombers of the 509th Bomb Wing are parked and they can hit any target in the world from here if needed.

We need to have a heart-to-heart with the Chinese and see if they can have a word with him before Walmart stops importing their products. Basically ask the Chinese to disarm him, by agreement or by force, his choice, and be willing to assist them in using force.
    __________________________________________________ _____

You had me up until you mentioned asking China to deal with him.

The demands China would inevitably make would put us right back to where we were for 30+ years in regards to US/China relations. We would go right back to huge tariffs on our items going to China and no tariffs on their items coming here.

If anything, we need to continue with the equal trade demands on China and continue with the negotiating tactics that President Trump seems to be making work. If China proposes to help with N. Korea in their desire to influence those negotiations, that would be fine because we did not have to beg them for it.

The leaders of China appreciate strength, that is one thing that is obvious. Begging them to help with N. Korea is not showing strength.
    Flash60601 likes this.

MOLON LABE
    "Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." ~James Madison

Member #
    Liked
    32741 times
    He's dealt with. Let him have his Christmas party. His weapons tests are just bargaining chips. His family has been manipulating the west with them, successfully, for years now. Using them would mean the end of North Korea, and an aircraft carrier or two could do the job. Just like a spoiled brat or an ill-behaved dog, he is what he's been taught to be. Cut him off completely and ignore him. He has no card to beat that play.
    jonrjen, Desperado and Flash60601 like this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    8233 times
    Until he really steps across the line and tests a nuclear device above ground or sends a missile into Japan airspace, we just need to ignore him - that hurts him more than anything else. Frankly, I'd love to see us send one of our cruse missiles in and destroy our USS Pueblo. It's one of their national treasures. But N Korea isn't our real enemy - that title belongs to the House Democrats.
    jonrjen, Desperado and Flash60601 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    29929 times
    The "Rocket Man" loves himself too much to pull anything this stupid.

He just likes to poke a sharp stick at the dog behind the fence and run like hell.
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Member #
    Liked
    34477 times
    ...he's gonna' hav'ta' be able to hit somethin' a whole lot smaller than the Pacific Ocean, before I'm gonna' get too worried.
    jonrjen and MOONDAWG like this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links