Taurus Armed Board
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Taurus Armed Board

Member #
    Liked
    9092 times

Taurus Armed Board

It came to my attention that I've been a member of this forum for 8 years this month. I joined in December 0f 2011. While that's not a landmark for many, it is for me since that's the longest I've stuck to any board. And the reason is the other members. For the most part, non-judgmental, well educated on the fine art of firearm discourse, and I've learned a lot. I'm not a real frequent poster since I usually don't post unless I have what I consider is something to add to the conversation. That's a personal determination As it stands now, this is the only forum on which I am active. I find it refreshing that even though my choices may not be in line with someone else's, my choices and input are still respected. That says a lot.

So here's to another 7 years.

From my house to yours, a very blessed Christmas season and a prosperous and successful New Year.
    Last edited by Divebum; 12-02-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
    I love my country, but I fear my government.
    "The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.” Albert Einstein

Member #
    Liked
    19406 times
    And a years worth of Holiday Blessing bestowed back upon you as well. I agree whole heartedly with you, it's not the subject of firearms that keeps many of us returning, but the Family of fine folks that we are allowed to spend time with here on the forum.

Member #
    Liked
    2410 times
    ​I've been here since 01/2007 and have no plans of leaving. Good talk w/good folks!
    David
    CW3, U.S. Army (Ret)
    09/26/1968-05/31/1990
    Vietnam Veteran - 2 Tours

Vulnerata, Fortis, Dignus Veterani
    كافر. المسلحة. جاهزة
    Only two defining forces ever died for you:
    1. Jesus Christ.
    2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine, & Coast Guardsman.
    One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
    1Cross + 3Nails = 4Given

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3321 times
    Same to you as well! Never had any issues here and everybody seems helpful and funny.
    Life is full of give and take. Give thanks and take nothing for granted!

Member #
    Liked
    8726 times
    Been here also since 2007 as one of the beginning staff.
    A salute and tip of the hat to you Divebum. The salute also goes out to those who have stayed on for many years. Badge851 that means you. And also those too many to name.

We have a great bunch here.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    21001 times
    I reckon that I have been here awhile myself, How time flies when your having fun....
    Qwiks draw and Smokewagon like this.
    "Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

The problems we face today are there because the people
    who work for a living are out numbered by the people that vote for a living

"No man who refuses to bear arms can give sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" Teddy Roosevelt

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2775 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Divebum View Post
    It came to my attention that I've been a member of this forum for 7 years this month. I joined in December 0f 2011. While that's not a landmark for many, it is for me since that's the longest I've stuck to any board. And the reason is the other members. For the most part, non-judgmental, well educated on the fine art of firearm discourse, and I've learned a lot. I'm not a real frequent poster since I usually don't post unless I have what I consider is something to add to the conversation. That's a personal determination As it stands now, this is the only forum on which I am active. I find it refreshing that even though my choices may not be in line with someone else's, my choices and input are still respected. That says a lot.

So here's to another 7 years.

From my house to yours, a very blessed Christmas season and a prosperous and successful New Year.
    I'm glad that something to add to the conversation isn't a board rule, as my postings are usually (poor) attempts at humor. Only once did the OP make it clear my post was unwelcome. Well, they haven't kicked me out yet!

It does seem the folks on this board are rather unusual when it comes to online discussions. I think "unusual" is what makes me feel like I fit in.

Good luck on your next seven years from a relative youngster.
    Qwiks draw and Divebum like this.

Member #
    Liked
    8726 times
    Not to worry. Miscreants get sent to the VIRTUAL DUNGEON and sometimes are never seen again. Others leave on the express one way ticket.

That's on CATAPULT AIRLINES.

We do not have your ticket ready or are going to...…...

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20879 times
    Divebum, I thought you had been here 8 years. My how time flies when yer having fun. I've been here just a touch over 10 years.
    loudviking, Jake3501 and Divebum like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    29750 times
    Amen......

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jake3501 likes this.
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links