Taurus Armed Board - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Taurus Armed Board

Member #
    Liked
    350 times
    I'm an infrequent poster here, but I check in several times most days. I enjoy the humor as well as the information and especially the friendly banter. It truly is a family here. And I REALLY like my Taurus revolver!
    BigBlue and Czechbikr like this.
    Taurus M65
    S&W 642
    FNH FNX-9
    Kahr CM9
    Canik/TriStar S120
    Browning Buck Mark Plus
    Savage/Stevens M58 20ga.
    Remington Speedmaster .22

Member #
    Liked
    35246 times
    I joined in 2013. I was looking for a .380 carry gun at a gun show. I had picked out a Ruger at a Sportsmans Warehouse, but I had just moved and my address wasn't current on my license. So they wouldn't sell it to me. I figured "fine, I might see something I like better at the gun show this weekend." And I did. Bought the TCP, joined the forum, and started learning a lot. I also had an XD40 Subcompact. When I did some tests and decided I really wanted a thumb safety, I sold the XD and got a PT740. I now have several more Tauruses, they've been great, and this forum is even better. It's the people. This is a fantastic group, and I'm really glad it's a family friendly forum. Bad language and inappropriate images aren't for me, dang it.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    25854 times
    Quote Originally Posted by texastaurusguy View Post
    We would consider upgrading the regular member bathrooms, but it might take away from our 4 ply toilet paper and personal valet that we keep in the moderator's bathroom. <sniff> We can't have that.
    They finally trained the moderators to use the bathroom???..................
    There are only two options as I see it.
    Either I'm right, or there is a sinister
    conspiracy to conceal the fact that I'm right.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    9471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kschilk View Post
    I'd like to see the members' restrooms upgraded, though.
    Attachment 451527
    This just means that the staff and members are house broken.

Supporting Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    14714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacher39 View Post
    They finally trained the moderators to use the bathroom???..................
    Yes! Now we will start training the membership. Although, I believe some ^^^^ are not trainable.
    GhostHorse likes this.

Make America Great Again - Remove all the warning labels!
    I shoot to support my reloading habit
    Only when your house is on fire, will you have too much ammo!
    Psalms 144:1
    Never go into a fight with less ammo than you can carry - W Ward
    Lubbock 15 Sand Lake 15 & 16 Rapid City 15 - 19

Member #
    Liked
    3385 times
    I see Rickenbacher went and marked his territory again.

Maloy

Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    Yes! Now we will start training the membership. Although, I believe some ^^^^ are not trainable.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46667 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    I can't say enough good things about this forum. The members are the best and I've enjoyed many many hours here. It's my first stop everyday and I don't think a day goes by that I don't check in. I've been lucky to have been a member of many good forums over the years and I have seen many simply fade away. My hope is that it never happens here. I feel as though we are a very large group of friends that in most cases have never met. Here's to all of you for making TA.net a very special place!
    We do keep encouraging group shoots in various areas. If there's a chance that folks can make one of those, it is a lot of fun to put a face to the names and enjoy our favorite pastimes...eating, drinking and shooting.
    william likes this.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links