• 2 Post By kschilk
  • 1 Post By Texheim
  • 1 Post By dwhite

Thread: Markets are Doing Well

Member #
    Liked
    41937 times

Markets are Doing Well

Just check one of my accounts: 20.9% rate of return.

GO TRUMP GO!
    cnj, kschilk, 777Driver and 2 others like this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    36115 times
    The market here seem to be doin' pretty well too......havin' a sale on hot dog buns.
    Texheim and Phreddie30.06 like this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Member #
    Liked
    41937 times
    That's a racket, either you have to buy way too much to get the dog to bun ratio to match or spend more to get less and buy the package of hot dogs with with the same count as the buns.
    MAKE HOT DOGS GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by kschilk View Post
    The market here seem to be doin' pretty well too......havin' a sale on hot dog buns.
    kschilk likes this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    23449 times
    Definition of clip

1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

Member #
    Liked
    36115 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Texheim View Post
    That's a racket, either you have to buy way too much to get the dog to bun ratio to match or spend more to get less and buy the package of hot dogs with with the same count as the buns.
    MAKE HOT DOGS GREAT AGAIN!
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Member #
    Liked
    5860 times
    Beware the BUBBLE!!!

Whatever goes up must ........ come down.

All the Best,
    D. White
    Phreddie30.06 likes this.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual
    rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46138 times
    I am enjoying great gains and concerned about when to pare the accounts. The USMCA will give the markets a boost and also give China a kick in the pants. Their ego and need to save face will give them added impetus to get their deal done and the tariffs are hurting them big time. I think those are the things to watch and then gauge the possibility of the Dems winning the Executive branch in November.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Sponsored Links