2020 Ford Escape - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 2020 Ford Escape

  1. #11
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    73271
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Kansas, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,586
    Liked
    3074 times
    The color is great (go Pokes). I've rented a few Escapes over the years, and I think they are nice cars. HOwever, how can you call it an "Escape" if it is boxed up in a garage? It sounds more like the Ford Captive than the Ford Escape. GET IT ON THE ROAD, MAN!!!
    GhostHorse and jonrjen like this.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Member #
    13631
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,293
    Liked
    7726 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Texheim View Post
    Looks pretty good




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nice color . Congratulations ! What kind of car is that white one ?
    RonLPT24/7

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Member #
    1335
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    15,660
    Liked
    6687 times
    Good looking ride.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Senior Member
    Member #
    23358
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    21,053
    Liked
    41819 times
    Sorry everyone, this is not my car. It’s my MIL’s car, though I am having vehicle issues currently and would like a new car.

    Not really sure why the in-laws bought this new one considering her old one was a 2018 model bought in 2017.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jonrjen likes this.

    "Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

  6. #15
    Senior Member
    Member #
    23358
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    21,053
    Liked
    41819 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPT24/7 View Post
    nice color . Congratulations ! What kind of car is that white one ?
    That is a Ford C Max


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    "Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

  7. #16
    Senior Member
    Member #
    22084
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    12,857
    Liked
    19578 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Texheim View Post
    Sorry everyone, this is not my car. It’s my MIL’s car, though I am having vehicle issues currently and would like a new car.

    Not really sure why the in-laws bought this new one considering her old one was a 2018 model bought in 2017.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well in light of this new information let me say that we are sorry that it's not your new car also. And in as much do here by take back my "Congratulation" until such a time as it is deserved.

    ON the other hand, it is the end of the month, coming up on Black Friday, this would be a great time to go out, buy a new car and earn that "Congratulations" back. Rebates have never looked better, rates are low, and the deals are right for the picking. I'm sure that you have access to either a "X" or "D" Plan and or better route to help put you in that new drivers seat.
    Texheim likes this.

  8. #17
    Senior Member
    Member #
    23358
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Waco, Texas
    Posts
    21,053
    Liked
    41819 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
    Well in light of this new information let me say that we are sorry that it's not your new car also. And in as much do here by take back my "Congratulation" until such a time as it is deserved.

    ON the other hand, it is the end of the month, coming up on Black Friday, this would be a great time to go out, buy a new car and earn that "Congratulations" back. Rebates have never looked better, rates are low, and the deals are right for the picking. I'm sure that you have access to either a "X" or "D" Plan and or better route to help put you in that new drivers seat.
    I qualify for both plans if I were to buy new. I prefer the house plan on used vehicles which is no one makes any money and I buy at what they paid. I’ve gotten some good deals going that way.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jonrjen likes this.

    "Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

  9. #18
    Senior Member
    Member #
    47507
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,762
    Liked
    1205 times
    Nice car!
    I'm even more impressed with how clean & organized your garage is.
    kschilk likes this.

  10. #19
    Senior Member
    Member #
    14775
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    436
    Liked
    321 times
    ...yeah, even two cars in it!

  11. #20
    Senior Member
    Member #
    28855
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northwest PA
    Posts
    17,388
    Liked
    34496 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post
    Nice car!
    I'm even more impressed with how clean & organized your garage is.
    He recently got rid of some stuff.
    Name:  3caa76aed08889bb5d4acbf110b7d3f9.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  19.0 KB
    777Driver and DuctTape like this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.



    I miss my 286.

    #Neverwarren

    Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •