And Now From Fox News------------------ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: And Now From Fox News------------------

  1. #11
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    5628
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    31,620
    Liked
    40347 times
    Speaking of Fox News...it's just announced that Catherine Herridge, one of my favorites as she is a straight shooter, is leaving there to work for CBS.
    “…democratic socialism, the great utopia of the last few generations, is not only unachievable but that to strive for it produces something utterly different – the very destruction of freedom itself. As has been aptly said: ‘What has always made the state a hell on earth has been precisely that man has tried to make it his heaven.'” F.A. Hayek

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Member #
    15888
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pure Apalachia (PA)
    Posts
    1,973
    Liked
    1707 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    Speaking of Fox News...it's just announced that Catherine Herridge, one of my favorites as she is a straight shooter, is leaving there to work for CBS.

    tell me, who's gonna change to get into line with the other first? Her or CBS?
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

    All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Member #
    74079
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    823
    Liked
    1070 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    I am bailing on FOX NEWS with their constant choice to show Congressional Speeches in the House or Senate plus testimony from hearings. I can get that on other channels.

    as a result, I watch other cable channels.

    FOX NEWS has lost the formula on how to be successful. They are now about the same as ABC, CBS, and NBC.
    Well Fox was bought out by a liberal and is slowly replacing people and reporters to his agenda. I did see a rumor where another news channel was going conservative to soak up the money and ratings Fox is set to loss as the new owner of Fox is bringing it down.
    Fox is not selling out, it has been bought out.
    Rickenbacher39 likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    5628
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    31,620
    Liked
    40347 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    Well Fox was bought out by a liberal and is slowly replacing people and reporters to his agenda. I did see a rumor where another news channel was going conservative to soak up the money and ratings Fox is set to loss as the new owner of Fox is bringing it down.
    Fox is not selling out, it has been bought out.
    Sold out? To whom? Murdoch's son took it over...didn't cost him a cent.

    "Murdoch's son, Lachlan, runs the new Fox, which consists of its broadcast, cable news, business and sports networks."

    https://www.forbes.com/profile/ruper.../#4b9dbd70b1af
    “…democratic socialism, the great utopia of the last few generations, is not only unachievable but that to strive for it produces something utterly different – the very destruction of freedom itself. As has been aptly said: ‘What has always made the state a hell on earth has been precisely that man has tried to make it his heaven.'” F.A. Hayek

  6. #15
    Senior Member
    Member #
    30471
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    163
    Liked
    120 times
    Anything that changes at Fox Fake News is an improvement.
    Last edited by DesolationAngel; 11-04-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    "Maybe some day men won't have to wear guns. The way things are now, they do." -- Marshal Dan Troop

    ”Greetings to you, friends of peace. Alright.” -- ✌🏻


 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •