Prayers needed. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Prayers needed.

Member #
    Liked
    7640 times
    Praying for you to God intervene and take control . Praying for all family !

Member #
    Liked
    753 times
    Prayers headed that way now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    3893 times
    Thank you all so very much!

Talked for a long while with my daughter yesterday. She was in between feelings of grief and acceptance which will follow for some time. One comment she made to me yesterday is that neither he or she ever had a thought that he wouldn't be coming home from the hospital on Friday. Just goes to show that Doctors are not GODS and I am very thankful for the ones I have in my life.
    I am a Veteran, I am a Husband, Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather.
    I was labeled a Deplorable, now I'm a Nationalist rather than a Globalist! As a USA Veteran I will proudly wear that to protect our Nation!
    When they can figure out how to legislate Morality and Conscience I will consider talking more gun laws.

Join the fun!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46618 times
    Wow, I am so sorry to hear. Will be keeping your family in my thoughts.
    kmw1954 likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Member #
    Liked
    3893 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    Wow, I am so sorry to hear. Will be keeping your family in my thoughts.
    Thank you Paul I know you know the meaning.

Thinking of what my daughter said the other day and it struck me this way. How does one walk into a Hospital under their own power and not walk back out? Or to be just plain Dead 6 hours later? Doesn't make sense. At one point she said there were 6 doctors in the room, SIX of them.
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.
    I was labeled a Deplorable, now I'm a Nationalist rather than a Globalist! As a USA Veteran I will proudly wear that to protect our Nation!
    When they can figure out how to legislate Morality and Conscience I will consider talking more gun laws.

Join the fun!

Member #
    Liked
    1637 times
    We never know what the Almighty has in store for us, but you can be assured the prayers of your friends for a special help to bear you up in all this are always with you. It might not seem this way now, but in the Eternal Scheme of things, our afflictions are but a small moment, and if we endure them well, our joy in Eternity will be overflowing.
    Czechbikr and kmw1954 like this.
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

Member #
    Liked
    446 times
    Never hate asking for prayers....PRAYER SENT!!!
    kmw1954 and Czechbikr like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3893 times
    Tonight my daughter posted a ton of pictures on Facebook. A very good mix of him with the girls, him and my daughter and jus him being himself. Not only was it good to see them but I think it also helps her grieve in a positive way. My granddaughter who is 13 and a Deaf, Autistic is still very much confused and keeps looking and asking for her dad. That is what breaks my heart.

I myself was ten when my dad was in an accident and spent 63 days in a coma. When he came to he was brain damaged and partially paralyzed though he was cognizant and did recognize everyone. He spent the rest of his life in and out of the VA Hospital in Chicago. That event forever changed my life!

Thank you all so very much for the kind words and support, it means so very much.

Join the fun!

Member #
    Liked
    9424 times
    You and your family are in my prayers !
    "This is not a world in which one can turn the other cheek. Doing so does not avoid violence, but rather encourages it. The bad guys threaten, but they do not seem to want to get hurt. They should be taught that their presumed victim is more dangerous than they are. This is not a matter of weapons, but of will."

- Jeff Cooper, April 2005

Member #
    Liked
    2402 times
    ​Prayers Sent!!!!!
    David
    CW3, U.S. Army (Ret)
    09/26/1968-05/31/1990
    Vietnam Veteran - 2 Tours

Vulnerata, Fortis, Dignus Veterani
    كافر. المسلحة. جاهزة
    Only two defining forces ever died for you:
    1. Jesus Christ.
    2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine, & Coast Guardsman.
    One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
    1Cross + 3Nails = 4Given

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links