My wife won $5 million dollars and a new Mercedes - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: My wife won $5 million dollars and a new Mercedes

Member #
    Liked
    31769 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TrucksNCoffee View Post
    Lamborghini started the same way. Tractors, it's what's for farming.
    Who on earth would buy a tractor made by the Italians?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    NativeTexan likes this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19541 times
    'Cause they're REALLY fast!!!

Member #
    Liked
    3505 times
    Sit her down, and pull up 419 Eater. Those guys are brutal on scammers.
    glenwolde likes this.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."--Optimus Prime

œολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    22351 times
    I heard a new one on the news tonight. Somebody is working the sex-offenders list and calling them up and telling them they need to pay their sex-offender registration fee or they were going to jail for failing to register.

Apparently it was working pretty well. I thought that was kind of clever.
    Rotorflyr and DeltaBravoKS like this.
    Definition of clip

1: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
    2: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

Member #
    Liked
    8582 times
    " I got some land in Japan to sell ya." "Name is Mt. Fuji." "Honest"

Member #
    Liked
    8582 times
    I see it has light. Must be a tractor beam.

Member #
    Liked
    4798 times
    [QUOTE=Rickenbacher39;5492645]Does Mercedes make tractors?[/QUOTE
    They made a whole line of tractors till 1991
    Mercedes-Benz Trac 700

1975 - 1991

Member #
    Liked
    5221 times
    Scam? I see no evidence of a scam. In fact, I just sent off a check for $2500 (I was SMART and haggled them down $1000!!) and am awaiting my direct deposit any day now. They needed my account and routing number so they could send the funds electronically (its all electronics nowadays). Nice guy, too. Had a great accent!
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Undercover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol Grip - M'berg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2521 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeTexan View Post
    She calls me from where she does volunteer work and tells me "are you sitting down?" then tells me this. She then tells me they want $3500 to complete the deal, or something. Now, this woman was a college professor in COMPUTER SCIENCE for Christ's sake! Programming requires LOGIC, right? I immediately said "it's a scam" and she says, well I was worried about that.

I mean, WHY would someone wanna give you 5 mil and need 3500 to send it too you? THINK. So, I googled and found all sorts of publisher's clearing house scams listed to assure her. I mean, she's just so trusting of anyone, gets her in trouble. She has told me she believes in the inherent goodness of man to which I always tell her I only trust a man (or woman) won't mess with me only if he's staring down the barrel of my .357 magnum and sees the cylinder cycling.

Anyway, we ain't rich anymore.
    WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

This is not a scam, it is legitimate. However, she doesn't need to pay the $3500 as that would be ridiculous. Please show her how to PM me, then stop reading here and have her follow the instructions below. You'll thank me later.

Stop reading here! Just let her read below...

Greetings, there, Mrs. Texan. Your hubby doesn't want you to be wealthy, because he thinks he'll lose you to some young buck. Anyway, you don't need to pay the $3500. Just send me $2500 and I'll take care of everything for you. I've helped countless people navigate through this maze of paperwork and bureaucracy, and I can do it for you. Just don't tell him and it will be a big surprise.
    MARINEDIVISIONTWO likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    504 times
    Sad to say this but a family member fell for a very similar scam sending a few thousand to the Corporate who said he won # 3,000,000 and a new Audi some specialize vehichle worth over $ 160,000 ! He said come on over tommorrow and be prepared to be interviwed along with us for the local newspaper. When I was able to ascertain he sent money to these people my insticts came forward and I said you have been scammed ! He would not believe me not till the last hour of delivery of the new car,I went ahaead without him knowing and contacted the Sherriffs dept spoke with a detective and said he will respond ASAP.It helped I also am LEO.When Dectectives arrived and finally convinced him of the scam he was blown away into depression.I might add he is in the Medical field,Highly educated ! Anyone can be scammed if they truly believe they won and these scammers are experts at stealing your money !
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links