The Climate Change Hoax from 1978 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Climate Change Hoax from 1978

Member #
    Liked
    586 times
    I don't mind honest errors, remember the best and brightest believed the earth was flat and Doctors routinely did bloodletting.

I just don't think these guys are honest. Remember politicians love to take advantage of an 'emergency' to take further power. In this case they create the emergency.

It is no different that what they do to take our gun rights. Only report the news that fits your agenda.
    trooperc7 and Desperado like this.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

ETF
    Member #
    Liked
    2253 times
    It's a proven scientific fact they weren't wrong about the impending ice age in the '70s. It was just averted because of the increase in the rate of global warming. … duh …
    Desperado and pegasus like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3714 times
    But global warming leads to an ice age. Didn't you learn anything from that factual and totally scientifically accurate Hollywood disaster film "The day after tomorrow"?
    If you have trouble recalling which disaster film that is, it's the one where in the western Hemisphere portion of it, it only affects all of Canada and the US (including Texas and southern CA) but Mexico saves the day and graciously opens it's borders and takes in all of the US survivors without any immigration requirements.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links