I knew it, I knew it They are here - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: I knew it, I knew it They are here

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    20965 times
    Some people believe in one thing and some people believe in another but I believe I'll have another....

"Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

The problems we face today are there because the people
    who work for a living are out numbered by the people that vote for a living

"No man who refuses to bear arms can give sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" Teddy Roosevelt

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Member #
    Liked
    33577 times
    I don't care if they're here, as long as they don't bring their stuff to me an' e'spec me to work on it......'specially if they're gonna' drive it like that.
    CaptainMorgan and kruizer like this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    900 times
    Seeing a UFO? haa, try dealing with them in person .
    UFO
    CONTACT AT PASCAGOULA On the night of
    October 11, 1973
    This was not talked about much in our little town at the time as no one want to be called crazy red neck or be made fun of.
    Many people saw the craft or "light" as it moved off down why 90 That night.

Man says 1973 UFO ‘abduction’ incident turned life upside down
    https://www.nbcnews.com/sciencemain/...own-8C11377316
    At the Jackson County Sheriff's Department, deputies initially suspected both men were drunk. Then-Capt. Glenn Ryder, who still works for the sheriff's office, said he laughed at the report, but met with the men. Parker and Hickson stuck to their story. After the formal interview, deputies left Hickson and Parker together in a room with a hidden tape recorder, hoping to catch them in a lie. "Me and the other investigator got up and left to let them talk, to see if they were going to say, 'Well, we got them fooled,' but they didn't," Ryder said. "They were really concerned." On the tape, Hickson tells Parker, "It scared me to death too, son. You can't get over it in a lifetime. Jesus Christ have mercy." "I don't know what happened to them," Ryder said. "I wasn't there with them, but I know you don't fake fear, and they were fearful. They were fearful."
    I knew glenn ryder. I knew Charles Hickson. His son Curt was my best friend at the time. That ended as the family became infamous as fear and uncertainty hung thick for over a year in our little town. I knew the Pascagoula policeman who saw it moving down hwy 90 to the east. I knew Larry who owned the Chevron gas station that watched it move east down hwy 90 as he closed up for the night. When i say "saw it" they got a good close look and knew it was something "other" odd. I know others who would not talk about what they was that night. Everybody on the outside though it was a joke or were skeptical except anyone who knew these people that saw it. These were god fearing country folk who don't lie and would fight if you called them one. Shoot, people who knew them when punch you in the nose for calling them names. I talked with them all and the people in my community. It was not funny and we were all concerned as this was no joke. It happened.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2793 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    Heck, every night I see lots of things moving around in the sky that I can't identify. As far as I'm concerned, they're all UFO's.

Question, however, in your title, you mention they are "here". Could you please be more specific? Do you mean earth or do you mean in your hometown, or do you mean in one of your body cavities? This is serious business and we need to know.
    They are everywhere, everywhere.
    I am the nicest guy on earth, Just ask me.
    Sand Lake 2014, 2015
    Wisconsin 2014, 2015, 2017
    Rapid City 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
    Non Illigitimus Carborundum

Member #
    Liked
    5057 times
    I can't name any aircraft by model name or number (such as a Boeing 747), so to me any flying object is an "unidentified flying object".
    DeltaBravoKS and kruizer like this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16798 times
    Whatever it was, a F-18 fire control system locked on to it, so maybe that UFO isn't really as advanced after all.

What do you call a supersonic stealth drone in the vicinity of an aircraft carrier? A UFO.
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Member #
    Liked
    3949 times
    Of course if it is aliens and we can get their technology, it would open a whole new realm in home defense weaponry.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"My Administration is running like a well oiled machine." - The Donald

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2552 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CJS3 View Post
    Whatever it was, a F-18 fire control system locked on to it, so maybe that UFO isn't really as advanced after all.

What do you call a supersonic stealth drone in the vicinity of an aircraft carrier? A UFO.
    I don't know nothin' about military technology nor rules of engagement, but my curiosity raises two questions. 1). Does the F-18's fire control system allow itself to lock on to a target without first identifying it as friend or foe? 2). Does a pilot in an F-18 flying in U.S. airspace have authorization to lock on to a target, or does he have to go up the chain of command (and if so, how high)?
    CaptainMorgan, kruizer and darbo like this.

Member #
    Liked
    900 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CJS3 View Post

A target cleared to be engaged .

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    I don't know nothin' about military technology nor rules of engagement, but my curiosity raises two questions. 1). Does the F-18's fire control system allow itself to lock on to a target without first identifying it as friend or foe? 2). Does a pilot in an F-18 flying in U.S. airspace have authorization to lock on to a target, or does he have to go up the chain of command (and if so, how high)?

Did it sound like he asked for permission?
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links