Things that go BOOM in the night.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Things that go BOOM in the night.

Member #
    Liked
    899 times

Things that go BOOM in the night.

Everybody with in a half mile got woke up about midnight.
    We "had" this one house on the back side of the subdivision that was trouble. Grandma died and the no good grandson moved in and was dealing every kind of vice and graft out of it. Always 10 or 15 non working drug users playing ball or hanging out. Police know it's location and players. Well, at midnight it BLEW UP. I mean blew the roof off and was burning. Ten mins after it blew up i drove by (it's three or fourblocks away).
    I stopped two blocks away and rolled the window down to talk with a few home owners gathered up. They said a police car and EMS had gone down there BEFORE the explosion. Now Fire trucks, police cars, EMS, ambulances are everywhere. I could see right through the house. The Roof was gone and what was left was burning just a little. I hope my first responders are safe. I hope the bad players didn't have insurance. Good by to bad garbage. Our liberal news does not report much crime or anything that shades "their" peoples. But this will have to be covered. They stopped the monthly crime reports over a year ago. Unless someone is hurt bad or killed you only get what happened on the grape vine. Strong armed robbery and even some armed robber is not reported on. Dead bodies and other negative "news" they do report is one and done unless it fits the stations agenda. Then it gets beat to death every nightly news time.

Member #
    Liked
    7054 times
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Probably had a meth lab going. Hope no innocents were harmed in any way, but can't help but hope they had a houseful of bad players in attendance.
    Most stereotypes come from how you treated the last person who didn't know you.

Member #
    Liked
    19570 times
    Agree, probably cooking some meth and got it wrong. Hopefully none of the 1st responders were injured.
    DeltaBravoKS and dogchild like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5228 times
    Yup. Gotta' be meth house explosion.
    CaptainMorgan likes this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Undercover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol Grip - M'berg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    899 times
    I'm going to ride by on my c70 Honda in just a minute. I'll see if i can get the 411. It could have been the propane tank on the BBQ grill going up from just a house fire. But I'm betting on other things because of who owned the house and no fire truck was around until BOOM! I'll up date when i get something out of the grapevine or the local Russian news.
    CaptainMorgan likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    31807 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    Our liberal news does not report much crime or anything that shades "their" peoples. But this will have to be covered. They stopped the monthly crime reports over a year ago. Unless someone is hurt bad or killed you only get what happened on the grape vine. Strong armed robbery and even some armed robber is not reported on. Dead bodies and other negative "news" they do report is one and done unless it fits the stations agenda. Then it gets beat to death every nightly news time.
    This is an excellent example of why our President is right when he says our "news" media is the enemy of the American people.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    899 times
    Well in the light of day it looks unlike any house fire I've seen. No "hot spot" and every square inch looked of high heat but not burned more the half its fuel potential or half burned. Even the car in the garage showed the same amount of heat as things on the other side of the houses exterior wall. Power company was there cutting service. He said it was a propane bottle inside the house that blew up. We do not have natural gas service in this area. Do they use propane to "cook" over electric power? My walter white skills are lacking.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2548 times
    Quote Originally Posted by darbo View Post
    Agree, probably cooking some meth and got it wrong. Hopefully none of the 1st responders were injured.
    I disagree. I'd say they got it right. As long as no one other than the drug cookers were hurt, I'd say it turned out just right. Hopefully there were no kids at home, but our society seems to be okay with sacrificing kids in the name of the criminal element, so most won't even care.
    darbo likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    7621 times
    That's meth heads for you.

Meth heads make me remember crack heads fondly.
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Make 2020 the year of MABA- Make Alex Bartend Again.

Member #
    Liked
    274 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    Everybody with in a half mile got woke up about midnight.
    We "had" this one house on the back side of the subdivision that was trouble. Grandma died and the no good grandson moved in and was dealing every kind of vice and graft out of it. Always 10 or 15 non working drug users playing ball or hanging out. Police know it's location and players. Well, at midnight it BLEW UP. I mean blew the roof off and was burning. Ten mins after it blew up i drove by (it's three or fourblocks away).
    Methinks that flammable liquids were involved, things like solvents which are very volatile, things like benzene. So now they know, stuff that evaporates quickly is an explosion & fire hazard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links