Imitation must be flattering . . .
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By daytonaredeye
  • 1 Post By TrucksNCoffee
  • 1 Post By daytonaredeye

Thread: Imitation must be flattering . . .

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    23402 times

Imitation must be flattering . . .

So, I’m watching an old TV show from 1966, “The Green Hornet”, and one of the bad guy characters is watching the “new” show at the time Adam West’s “Batman” on his TV! His associate says “we got $2Million in narcotics to worry about and you’re watching Batman?”
    silverstring and 777Driver like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

"To own firearms is to affirm that freedom is not a gift from government...As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust."

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21705 times
    Thanks a lot, daytona! I read your post and flashed back to being 14 years old for a moment, and now the theme from "Batman" is stuck in my mind. Consider yourself crossed off my Christmas gift list.
    bigC likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    23402 times
    So, my binge of 10 Green Hornets back-to-back having “The Flight of the Bumblebee” stuck in my head not a fair trade for a childhood memory?

And, something funny, during that scene, the TV was left on and the Batman theme played while the bad guys were discussing their plans.
    silverstring likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

"To own firearms is to affirm that freedom is not a gift from government...As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust."

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

Sponsored Links