Imitation must be flattering . . .
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By daytonaredeye
  • 1 Post By TrucksNCoffee
  • 1 Post By daytonaredeye

Thread: Imitation must be flattering . . .

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20415 times

Imitation must be flattering . . .

So, I’m watching an old TV show from 1966, “The Green Hornet”, and one of the bad guy characters is watching the “new” show at the time Adam West’s “Batman” on his TV! His associate says “we got $2Million in narcotics to worry about and you’re watching Batman?”
    silverstring and 777Driver like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19594 times
    Thanks a lot, daytona! I read your post and flashed back to being 14 years old for a moment, and now the theme from "Batman" is stuck in my mind. Consider yourself crossed off my Christmas gift list.
    bigC likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20415 times
    So, my binge of 10 Green Hornets back-to-back having “The Flight of the Bumblebee” stuck in my head not a fair trade for a childhood memory?

And, something funny, during that scene, the TV was left on and the Batman theme played while the bad guys were discussing their plans.
    silverstring likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Sponsored Links