• 4 Post By 230JHP
  • 2 Post By Peacemakr40

Thread: The video

Member #
    Liked
    1992 times

The video

LdyOfPeace

"Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson

Proud Mother of a Taurus 1911 38 Super, Bersa Thunder 380 in PURPLE and Henry Golden Boy

Sand Lake 2015
    Sand Lake 2016

Member #
    Liked
    8012 times
    A most beautiful bride, and congratulations!

I applaud your poise under the circumstances!

At the same time, I have to think that growing up in that household had to be a hoot.

Most stereotypes come from how you treated the last person who didn't know you.

"The greater part of mankind . . . walk blindfolded in this glorious theater." John Calvin

We will continue to make our republic the inspiration, the glory, and the envy of the rest of the world. As long as we are confident in our values, loyal to our citizens, and faithful to our God, there is no limit to what we can achieve. ​President Donald J. Trump, Feb 29, 2020.

Member #
    Liked
    1992 times
    It sure wasn’t boring!
    LdyOfPeace

"Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson

Proud Mother of a Taurus 1911 38 Super, Bersa Thunder 380 in PURPLE and Henry Golden Boy

Sand Lake 2015
    Sand Lake 2016

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    22807 times
    Well, I am a man of my word regardless of how much I have to suffer because of it. It was HOT in that suit in the Texas sun.
    CaptainMorgan and LdyOfPeace like this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Sponsored Links