Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Who needs gun with hi ccap mags

Member #
    Liked
    879 times

Who needs gun with hi ccap mags

Apparently people in Minneapolis do.
    . https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...f-unacceptable
    Minneapolis robberies ‘unacceptable,’ police chief says: ‘Has to be consequences’

What? Nobody carrys there? Maybe a belt fed, RPG...

Member #
    Liked
    4779 times
    Very sad. If this was reversed in the races out would be a hate crime. Sad but true.

Member #
    Liked
    8102 times
    Maybe it's time to quit trying to "help" the little darlings and start showing them what self defense via deadly force is like. Nobody would miss a few hundred anyway..

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7763 times
    Time for some good old fashioned George Zimmerman style "Standing my ground" style defensive shootings to take place in the Twin Cities.
    Desperado's Big Bang Theory:
    The theory that a "big bang" from a handgun, along with a perpetrator receiving a gunshot wound, is the best way to end violent personal or property crimes.

Member #
    Liked
    21663 times
    You get the society you ask for.
    They got theirs.
    Remember:
    Life is short.
    Make sure you spend as much time as possible
    on the internet arguing with strangers about politics.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1584 times
    This happens more often than you think it just does not make everyday news . Every major city has this problem. I have seen it on local news a few times. It is even happening in suburban malls. It is the new thing for juvenile black males. Very sad fact. Minnesota better start building additions on their prisons.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20394 times
    This is happening in Ilhan Omar’s district and is compounded by the shortage of police officers there.

Oh, and most of the victims are disabled which explains the lack of fighting back.
    WoodyUSSLUCE and Taurus1965 like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    5878 times
    I have mentioned before on this forum that my county is gun friendly. With almost 500 sq miles of territory there are only just under 32,000 residents. I would venture a guess that 90% of them are armed. There are no home invasions in my county. Even criminals aren't that stupid.

Unfortunately in these larger Democrat run cities the trend is that the common citizen is helpless. I'm sure there's no shortage of guns among the criminal element. I gave up wondering when these politicians are going to wake up about where the gun problem is. They never will.
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F, Mossberg 715T, Raven P25

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20394 times
    ^^^^^^^^Would it surprise you to learn that the local Gov’t is considering disarming the cops in the area so they don’t “accidentally” shoot someone while interdicting in the violence? If they had enough cops to do the work . . .?
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    9407 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyC2639 View Post
    I gave up wondering when these politicians are going to wake up about where the gun problem is. They never will.
    To them the problem is that we have them ! 2nd was put there to protect us from them and they don't like that idea ! When you have the means to defend yourself this is what can happen ! https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-h...masks-burglary
    Last edited by WoodyUSSLUCE; 09-17-2019 at 11:25 PM.
    TonyC2639 and Taurus1965 like this.
    "This is not a world in which one can turn the other cheek. Doing so does not avoid violence, but rather encourages it. The bad guys threaten, but they do not seem to want to get hurt. They should be taught that their presumed victim is more dangerous than they are. This is not a matter of weapons, but of will."

- Jeff Cooper, April 2005

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links