Background Check
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Background Check

Member #
    Liked
    8970 times

Background Check

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
    I love my country, but I fear my government.
    "The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.” Albert Einstein

Member #
    Liked
    1829 times
    The government sure couldn't get a security clearance with its debt issues.
    Ickthus and Phreddie30.06 like this.
    The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest we become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. - Cicero 55 B.C.

Member #
    Liked
    889 times
    I think mandatory back ground check are ok. I always check my background before i pull the trigger. I think everyone should.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    37050 times
    Background check the voter registration records and demand IDs to vote in all elections.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Background check the voter registration records and demand IDs to vote in all elections.
    Amen!!!

Now one of the Grey Guardians.

Member #
    Liked
    10935 times
    LOL, the Dems are against background checks run on voters because it discriminates against dead people and illegals.
    jtg452 likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    3981 times
    Wouldn't you just love to hand over your stuff to the likes of the TSA? Talk about thugs ...

Yeah that seizure of legally purchased and constitutionally protected arms is going to go real well.

And where does the ACLU stand on the 2nd amendment? Hmmm? Because they are the watchdogs of constitutional rights and liberties.

Member #
    Liked
    8106 times
    I'm curious - during my working years, I had to have security clearances ranging from Confidential (simple), Secret (more depth), and various levels of Top Secret (very deep and intense). Some of those investigations took several weeks to complete - one nearly a year. Then we look at members of Congress and other government slugs that receive their clearances almost instantly, and they have daily access to more powerful data than I ever imagined. Look at Hillary and the muslam guy - there's NO WAY ON GOD"S GREEN EARTH, that either of them would have ever qualified for even the lowest level clearance, yet they did. The same people that couldn't pass a background check are the ones that want us law abiding Americans to do so. Rant over.
    lwb92af likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    19554 times
    By the way, I did save that one!

Member #
    Liked
    33547 times
    The US gov't also has a history of distributing weapons to terror organizations and drug cartels......everyone in congress needs to be red flagged.
    lwb92af likes this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links