Like Tree24Likes

Thread: NRA Donor Files Class Action Suit Against NRA

Member #
    Liked
    21089 times

NRA Donor Files Class Action Suit Against NRA

This could become very interesting.

And another brick in the wall
    bobbojama, 777Driver and darbo like this.
    The Average American Now Complains More In A Week Than
    People Living Through The Black Plague Did Their Entire Lives

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1563 times
    NRA better clean house or I see them closing shop.

Member #
    Liked
    7586 times
    And the hits on the NRA keep coming.
    And I support Mr. Dell'Aquila in this pursuit.
    The light of day needs to be shown on Wayne Lapierre's expenditures that have been overlooked for decades by the NRA.
    I can just hear my old friend saying, "And this is what your lifetime membership just bought. How does that support the second amendment?"
    I'll go pop some popcorn and wait for the NRA fanboys to comment on this.
    Rickenbacher39 and jtg452 like this.
    Desperado's Big Bang Theory:
    The theory that a "big bang" from a handgun, along with a perpetrator receiving a gunshot wound, is the best way to end violent personal or property crimes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1476 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    And the hits on the NRA keep coming.
    And I support Mr. Dell'Aquila in this pursuit.
    The light of day needs to be shown on Wayne Lapierre's expenditures that have been overlooked for decades by the NRA.
    I can just hear my old friend saying, "And this is what your lifetime membership just bought. How does that support the second amendment?"
    I'll go pop some popcorn and wait for the NRA fanboys to comment on this.
    I'm no fan boy, but I do think that Wayne deserves a fair hearing. I'm not ready to jump on the band wagon to crucify him - or to desert the organization based on what the media has to say.
    The same media has been saying that I have blood on my hands because I'm a member of the NRA.
    For some reason that makes me skeptical of anything they have to say about the organization and those connected to it.
    The outfit making the allegations is an advertising (a.k.a. PROPAGANDA) agency - one that the NRA gave the boot. They just might have some reasons to smear the NRA too.
    I'd think just about anybody who doesn't already have an anti-NRA agenda and bias should be able to see that.
    DeltaBravoKS, NotSo and 777Driver like this.

Member #
    Liked
    4551 times
    Forming opinions in the absence (in this case, what appears to be a total vacuum) of proof can be dangerous. Allegations of malfeasance and two attorneys-general with openly stated positions hostile to the NRA don't begin to support the charges. Guilty until proven innocent applies only to those who would seize our weapons.
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

Member #
    Liked
    10735 times
    For the good of the NRA, he needs to go now. Other allegations have suddenly appeared about purchasing a house in a high end neighborhood. Dona't know the details but they already sound bad. The NRA needs strong leadership now, and Wayne La'Pierre is not it.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    1074 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BC605 View Post
    I'm no fan boy, but I do think that Wayne deserves a fair hearing. I'm not ready to jump on the band wagon to crucify him - or to desert the organization based on what the media has to say.
    BC605 isn't ready to jump on the band wagon, but I'll climb aboard.
    With Wayne LaPierre at the helm the NRA has run aground.
    I support the NRA, but I think LaPierre has gotta go.

Member #
    Liked
    10735 times
    At this point it does not matter whether he is right or wrong. Any appearance or perception of corruption must be removed as we go forward in this fight to retain our constitutional rights. Just the perception alone can sink the NRA at this time.
    Jake3501 likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    48154 times
    Like the meme I posted a few days ago, Wayne will sink the ship before he leaves it.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    48154 times
    Just when we have Trump talking about "common sense" gun laws. When you hear common sense gun laws, run towards who is saying it, preparing to fight.
    I swear to everyone now, if Trump does this I'll vote for the biggest commie on the ballot. May as well end it quickly.
    We the People...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links