• 5 Post By daytonaredeye
  • 1 Post By Harleyboy65

Thread: Game 1 1988 WS

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19460 times

Game 1 1988 WS

Those out there who watched this moment live will appreciate this - Gibson, lame in both legs, goes yard

And, 30 years later, the two players sit down to discuss that memorable moment as respected colleagues

In this day and age of ‘roid rage engulfing sports and hate speech and a divided nation, it is nice to look back to when civilized adults played the sports and provided the role model for the young.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    I listened to this in the parking lot after a college hockey game, one friend is a diehard Dodger fan, so he was going crazy. This was special no matter who you cheer for.
    daytonaredeye likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    671 times
    Yea, i love me some baseball. My all time fav? Old man gotta teach stuff.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    I think at 1:20 that ump had to start chomppen that gum hard to keep from laughing, bit of a smile started. He could not believe some one would mess with Nolan or Nolan said something, maybe both.

Sponsored Links