Area 51 caravan on September 20 - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Area 51 caravan on September 20

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2561 times
    This will be just like the border. Those trying to enforce the law will be vilified, as will their command. We cannot hold lawbreakers accountable for violating our laws. The end of our republic was marked some time ago. This is just another step along the way to the end.
    Desperado, 230JHP, darbo and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3571 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    In this heat? LOL no Starbucks around to get an ice coffee so I'm thinking it will not happen when they see how many miles the base is from the gate. The clueless are all in until the going gets inconvenient.
    Not to mention, is there cell phone service out there? Will their smart devices be able to be connected to the internet? Oh the humanity!

Member #
    Liked
    3571 times
    Maybe someone can make some money off of them while they're out there.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...9b6f4e2cb086ea

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7789 times
    These people don't have two brain cells to keep each other company, let alone have figured out that Area 51 is one of the most protected areas in Nevada, let alone the United States. Yes, you can get close to where Area 51 is, and there are campsites (if you want to call them that) near the boundary of Area 51, but you also have 24 hour patrols that WILL come to your campsite and interrogate you, along with proximity warning devices all around the fence warning of possible intruders. Your chances of even getting on the base are ZERO on a bad day, and now with this advertised Area 51 caravan, you can bet that there will be a ramp up of security, and your chances of getting anywhere near Area 51 will go drastically down.

And need I mention that the nearest city for provisions are small towns like Alamo, Nevada, that have little, if anything, to offer. Last time I was in the area, there were no Starbucks, or any coffee houses providing soy lattes and cappuccinos. Your looking at Las Vegas on the southeast, or Reno on the northwest, or Elko on the northeast, all of which are over 100 miles away from Area 51.

The people putting this "joke" on certainly have not done their homework on just what it may take to do this, and if it is even possible.
    Desperado's Big Bang Theory:
    The theory that a "big bang" from a handgun, along with a perpetrator receiving a gunshot wound, is the best way to end violent personal or property crimes.

Member #
    Liked
    33609 times
    Worst part of it all, is that this is gonna' cost the taxpayers millions for the rescue operations to save these morons from dyin' in the desert.
    darbo, 230JHP, glenwolde and 1 others like this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    21837 times
    Like sands through the hourglass so go the days of our lives.
    Remember:
    Life is short.
    Make sure you spend as much time as possible
    on the internet arguing with strangers about politics.

Member #
    Liked
    911 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kschilk View Post
    Worst part of it all, is that this is gonna' cost the taxpayers millions for the rescue operations to save these morons from dyin' in the desert.
    What you talking about Willis. That alien death ray that was reversed engineered leaves a little dust pile. They will not be missed.
    kschilk, 230JHP and Konyo312 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    33609 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    What you talking about Willis. That alien death ray that was reversed engineered leaves a little dust pile. They will not be missed.
    It may not even come to that. ...hard to tell what those aliens eat......might just be hookin' 'em up with a smorgasbord.
    darbo and 230JHP like this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46582 times
    People are stupid. I wonder if anyone will really show up for this march on the area. If I lived in the area it would almost be worth a trip to see the stupidity in action and maybe even egg them on.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Member #
    Liked
    266 times
    I have been to the back gate of Area 51 and assure you it is not easy to find in the first place, and it is a long drive about 9 to 12 miles across barren desert with plenty of areas where the military can stop an influx of this nature prior to even reaching the gates. these morons need to remember this is a base where top secret military programs are being tested and refined many aircraft in the base area and Nellis AF base less than a 10 minute flight from Groom lake area. I feel certain that our government might be interested in seeing those new weapon systems put to the test in real life situations.... I think this is probably a hoax but with the level of stupidity facing our country today, you never know.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links