Recommended EDC Lights and Flashlights - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Recommended EDC Lights and Flashlights

Member #
    Liked
    3806 times
    I've got a number of flashlights myself. The one I EDC is this: https://www.amazon.com/OLIGHT-Baton-...gateway&sr=8-3 Great little light about the size of a Bic lighter, with a tremendous amount of power. Most of the time though I find myself navigating hallways with it on low. It also has a magnetic base that I can't even begin to tell you how many times that little feature has come in handy.

I also keep an Olight R50 Pro on a charging unit by my backdoor.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"My Administration is running like a well oiled machine." - The Donald

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19330 times
    Dang; I belong to the Illuminati but didn’t know it!
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Super Moderator

Member #
    The end of the road between Sodom and Gomorrah Texas
    Liked
    30864 times
    I have a little Bushnell light that I carry in a belt pouch that has a pouch for my leatherman tool. I use that light all the time around here, dark closets, well house, and at night if I need to go out for some reason. I bought it off the rack at Walmart, aluminum body, takes a AAA cell, gives off decent light, and I always have it on my belt. Battery life is amazing, too.
    Taurus M85UL Rossi Sportsman .22
    Taurus M66 3" blue Rossi 3"M68
    Taurus M66 4" Nickel Rossi Carbine in .357 Mag
    Taurus 605 Poly Protector
    Taurus PT 145
    Taurus TH9c

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4916 times
    Daytona ego sum frater quoque illustrari debent. Tempus est brevis et mundum reditus manet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by chefduane; 07-14-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    6273 times
    Thanks for posting, we all need a good flash light.

Member #
    Liked
    102 times
    I have a Fenix E01 on all of my key rings as EDC. I usually have a larger flashlight in a thigh pocket, belt pouch, or bag with my medical stuff

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46282 times
    I have an Olight M2R Warrior. 1500 Lumens max. Programmable side button for 2 levels of light plus 3 quick presses gives you 1500 Lumen Strobe Light. End button for momentary on or hard press for continues on at 1500 Lumens. Has a two way clip that can be placed on either end of the light.

I like it and it does what I was looking for in a light.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19330 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chefduane View Post
    Daytona ego sum frater quoque illustrari debent. Tempus est brevis et mundum reditus manet.
    Yoh bro; time is short and the world remains the same.

Oh, and I do carry an Ozark Trail from WalMart. I do not have lights on any of my carry guns; I do use laser sighting systems tho. I don’t trust myself to NOT use the gun light as a flashlight.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    233 times
    I keep a Streamlight in my car but we also have a few of these;

Great keychain light. Three settings and very bright;
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F31M8WY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For my wife's GHB. I also have one in my hunting pack as a backup to the backup;
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links