Getting back to basics...................
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Getting back to basics...................

Member #
    Liked
    32827 times

Getting back to basics...................

What this lady did was stupid but what her boyfriend and the neighborhood folks did after, was awesome. This is the kinda' stuff that will truly deter crime......the dude coulda' bought a car for a lot less than what this one cost 'im.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...hildren-police
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Member #
    Liked
    18838 times
    I understand why this happened. I do not condone it - I absolutely affirm everyone's right to a fair trial - but this kind of on-the-spot "justice" has been going on throughout human history. Albuquerque crime has been skyrocketing as of late, and I will not be surprised if I turn on the news one day and hear a report about a known criminal, a rope, and a cottonwood tree in the Rio Grande Bosque.

Member #
    Liked
    4148 times
    I guess that falls into the category of being found guilty by a jury of your peers...and adds a bit of efficiency to the process

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7420 times
    "Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do".

Although I do not technically condone what happened to the carjacker, I can sure see how it could be a "self defense" act by the victim's boyfriend. And knowing how "inefficient" some police departments in major cities are (yes, I'm calling out the Philadelphia PD here), I can certainly see detaining a criminal if one can to possibly hold them for police. Again, with this case, there may be some "withheld facts" that may make this case clearer.
    kschilk and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.
    Desperado's Big Bang Theory:
    The theory that a "big bang" from a handgun, along with a perpetrator receiving a gunshot wound, is the best way to end violent personal or property crimes.

Member #
    Liked
    3688 times
    I believe the beat down was appropriate, it is unfortunate that the perp died. He should have only been maimed and imprisoned for life.
    Let slip the dogs of War...
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Member #
    Liked
    6153 times
    Crime does not pay.
    kschilk likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    32827 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post

Although I do not technically condone what happened to the carjacker, I can sure see how it could be a "self defense" act by the victim's boyfriend. And knowing how "inefficient" some police departments in major cities are (yes, I'm calling out the Philadelphia PD here), I can certainly see detaining a criminal if one can to possibly hold them for police. Again, with this case, there may be some "withheld facts" that may make this case clearer.
    I think in most cases, the cops' hands are tied. Criminals have been endowed with so many rights and privileges that are so far and above anything law abiding citizens are afforded, the cops are just wasting their time, taxpayers' money and risking their own safety by arresting them. Until courthouses are once again built without revolving doors, we don't have much choice.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Member #
    Liked
    7937 times
    It would be nice if our judicial system wasn't criminal friendly, and could expect justice to be handed out fairly - not the case. If the jacker had been arrested, he'd be out on the street before dark, doing what comes naturally for those types of vermin. So, he's now cold and stiff, which is what he deserved. Do I condone ? yepper, especially with people like him that will continue to do their thing until a innocent is killed. Odds are, the creep was probably on parole for the same thing - justice served.

Member #
    Liked
    1848 times
    Sets the potential for recidivism at zero.
    kschilk, CWB, Desperado and 2 others like this.
    Wealth is earned by the penny but squandered by the dollar.

Never criticize a dumb question because you've probably asked your fair share. But more important to remember, it's much easier to correct a dumb question than it is to correct a dumb mistake.

Other people’s opinions are not a substitute for thought.

People won't remember what you say and people won't remember what you do. What people will remember is how you made them feel.

Member #
    Liked
    1788 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post

... And knowing how "inefficient" some police departments in major cities are (yes, I'm calling out the Philadelphia PD here), ....
    It took an HOUR for medical personnel to show up. Inefficient is a very polite adjective!
    The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest we become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. - Cicero 55 B.C.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links