The Harpejji----------- A Stringed Instrument Than Made My Brain Explode
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Rickenbacher39
  • 2 Post By texastaurusguy
  • 1 Post By chefduane
  • 1 Post By 230JHP

Thread: The Harpejji----------- A Stringed Instrument Than Made My Brain Explode

Member #
    Liked
    20255 times

The Harpejji----------- A Stringed Instrument Than Made My Brain Explode

First.......it will help to be a guitar or piano player to fully appreciate this instrument.
    It makes my brain hurt. I want one. I want it now.
    There are 12, 16, and 24 string models.
    Kschilk, loan me some money.

I was perusing Reverb today as I often do looking for my next victim and I saw one of these for sale.
    I have never heard of one, seen one or heard one played before.
    To me this instrument is amazing.
    It was invented only 10 years ago and is already sneaking it's way in to popular music.

The video below gives a good explanation as to how it works and how it's played.
    If you want to just listen to songs being played on it there are a lot of them on YouTube.
    Maybe I'll set up a GoFundMe page.

The Average American Now Complains More In A Week Than
    People Living Through The Black Plague Did Their Entire Lives

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    30643 times
    Don't worry, I don't think you have to worry about playing any kind of harp where you're going.
    Smokewagon and daytonaredeye like this.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    5276 times
    Kind cool.

My wife plays autoharp. This is kind of a take off but it does more and has a lot fewer strings.

All the Best,
    D. White
    __________________________________________________ __________
    The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual
    rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    10500 times
    Cool!
    "The large print giveth, the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits
    "If the Dawn Patrol's gotta tell you twice they're gonna do it with a shotgun..." Steely Dan
    "Actually that is a pistol in my pocket..... But I am glad to see you." coopercdrkey
    Nemo me impune lacessit ​ No one provokes me with impunity
    Florida Concealed Carry Permit

Member #
    Liked
    32824 times
    ...music from a backgammon board?!
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Member #
    Liked
    4761 times
    All fine and good. But can he play the Malaguena? People always like to re-invent something that has already been invented and has been proved tried and true. Happens in the food world all the time. While the instrument is technically groundbreaking, give me Chet Atkins on guitar any day.
    twolfe55 likes this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    6479 times
    Interesting, but can you duck walk with it?

daytonaredeye likes this.
    Most stereotypes come from how you treated the last person who didn't know you.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18768 times
    Did you know that there is a stringed instrument called a “Hurdy Gurdy”? I thought it was just a song title . . . .

Oh, and right, the song . . .

And, the instrument
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    4761 times
    ^ Drugs.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links