Pet Sematary (2019) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Pet Sematary (2019)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I finally did watch this movie! Didn't avoid it just lazy. I really liked the first one, but this newer version is extremely good too. They changed up a few things , but as a whole kept to the story with one big twist.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    119 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeper1 View Post
    I did not see the first one and did not know there was a second one.
    I have no plans to see it, even if it shows up on free TV.
    The original was a decent, halloween worthy flick. I think it was the first thing Denise Crosby did after she left Star Trek TNG.
    "Maybe some day men won't have to wear guns. The way things are now, they do." -- Marshal Dan Troop

”Greetings to you, friends of peace. Alright.” -- ✌🏻

Member #
    Liked
    1572 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    I don't do boogie man movies. I like science fiction. How ever its a Steven King and i remember it got good reviews if your into tat kind of flick. I enjoyed a few of Kings works like The Green Mile.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I tend not to see movies made from books because I am usually disappointed in the result. I’ve read most of King’s earlier work and enjoyed them, especially “The Stand” and “Needful Things”, but as time went on King became more dark and twisted. I won’t even try to read his recent stuff for two reason, it’s really out there and he’s a very vocal flaming liberal.
    And this too. "The Stand" was the last King book/movie I liked and IIRC it followed the book pretty closely.
    Movies almost never live up to the books they are based on. It is too hard for cinema to really get inside a character's skin and tell you what's going on in their head - which is where books excel. Besides, my imagination is usually far better (IMO) that what filmmakers can create.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46606 times
    Have not seen it, just been busy. Now I want to see Dr. Sleep, that looks real good.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Member #
    Liked
    1002 times
    I saw the original.....was alright. Never cared much for movies of his books except for Christine and the original Carrie.
    kschilk likes this.
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Gonna watch that soon

Member #
    Liked
    33815 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mark7mod0 View Post
    I saw the original.....was alright. Never cared much for movies of his books except for Christine and the original Carrie.
    With stories like his, too much is lost by condensing it into a movie. It seems like most everything he writes ends up as a movie anyway so why doesn't he just write screenplays from the get-go and give up the books?
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links