This guy started his holiday drinking early, slowly hits cruiser head on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: This guy started his holiday drinking early, slowly hits cruiser head on

Member #
    Liked
    3429 times

This guy started his holiday drinking early, slowly hits cruiser head on

https://www.whio.com/news/when-crimi...RLcfCaDGwS2YL/

The road appears to have 3 lanes each way plus a center lane, yet he still managed to hit the cruiser head on despite the cruiser having the emergency lights on.

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    36671 times
    We get the same thing on the lakes around here. Had someone get killed in a head on collision between two boats on the Lake of the Ozarks last week end with two more life flighted to Kansas City. At least one of the boat drivers was drunk. We will probably have two or three more flown out by next Sunday with the 4th being on Thursday and everyone taking a long week end. I'm going to hide out at home, BBQ the our last two Hy Vee rib eye steaks, then go practice my chipping and short wedge game at the golf course, which thankfully is only two miles from home. Tomorrow evening, we drive one block to the end of the street, park the van, and have the best seats in the house for the city fireworks display.
    Last edited by CWB; 07-03-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

Member #
    Liked
    21597 times
    Something about the flashing emergency lights draws in drunks like moths to a flame. How do you tell a concerned family that yea, you picked up their injured family member for transport to a hospital then the ambulance got nailed by a drunk driver? Sadly in TX, there's a higher than average number of illegals that are those drunk drivers and virtually nothing happens to them.
    chefduane likes this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4928 times
    Wow. That dude was hammered.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19411 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    We get the same thing on the lakes around here. Had someone get killed in a head on collision between two boats on the Lake of the Ozarks last week end with two more life flighted to Kansas City. At least one of the boat drivers was drunk. We will probably have two or three more flown out by next Sunday with the 4th being on Thursday and everyone taking a long week end. I'm going to hide out at home, BBQ the our last two Hy Vee rib eye steaks, then go practice my chipping and short wedge game at the golf course, which thankfully is only two miles from home. Tomorrow evening, we drive one block to the end of the street, park the van, and have the best seats in the house for the city fireworks display.
    Oh ever do any target practice with your golf balls - maybe use a lob wedge to lift the ball 80 ft or so into the air then shotgun it?
    TrucksNCoffee and CWB like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    48032 times
    With the dash cam going, I'd venture to say, he doesn't have much of a case.
    BigBlue likes this.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    4460 times
    It almost seems like those flashing lights gives them something to aim at. But poor target recognition.
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1517 times
    When will people learn not to drink then drive!!!! Sure could have been a lot worse.
    loudviking likes this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    26607 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rollin thunder View Post
    With the dash cam going, I'd venture to say, he doesn't have much of a case.
    He was blinded by the lights so it's the officer's fault.
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” – George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    31190 times
    The German word for drunk drivers on the wrong side of the road is Geistfahrer. Ghost driver - a driver who's about to be a ghost.

Does that mean I'm about to be a horse?
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links