Global Warming Stats- You Can't Make This Stuff Up, Unless You're The Government - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Global Warming Stats- You Can't Make This Stuff Up, Unless You're The Government

Member #
    Liked
    10590 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    So if I put a brick in my toilet, does that mean it is built like a brick toilet house?
    No, it means that those bricks serve a dual purpose. 1. They help stop the flooding of Louisiana. and 2. We hide those bricks from that terrible President Trump and his efforts to build a wall to keep out our poor under paid servants. Daddy says if we actually have to pay those people minimum wages, my pool boy and Mom's gardener will have go.
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    33083 times
    A brick in the toilet?! ...that's some heavy ____, man.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2219 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kschilk View Post
    A brick in the toilet?! ...that's some heavy ____, man.
    Shinola! You must mean Shinola! Of course, I don't know the difference...
    kschilk and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    10590 times
    In the tank. get your minds out of the turds.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    48032 times
    AOC's chief of staff, said it's not about climate change, it's about changing(redistributing)the economy. See, the real hard core communist don't lie about things. They have the conviction to tell the truth.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...limate-change/

https://ussanews.com/News1/2019/07/1...e-environment/
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    2210 times
    I remember growing up in a world of hopelessness in which every second was nothing more than a countdown to impending doom.

Nuclear warfare, biological warfare, chemical warfare, doomsday prophecies by Nostradomus, the Mayan Apocalypse, Y2K, proclamations of Armageddon being right around the corner, the breakdown of society, marriages failing, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! There was always some looming threat on the horizon of which we were reminded of at least twice every single day at 6:00pm then again at 11:00pm, just in case we somehow missed the first report of how thoroughly screwed we all were. There was no refuge nor sanctuary from it.

Next thing I knew I was in my early twenties wondering what the heck had become of my life and how I had essentially been cheated out of two decades of my Earthly existence by a society so miserable that it seemingly desired death given just how easily it had resigned itself to doom and the charlatans who fueled it for their own benefit. I spent a few years trapped inside a fog of bitterness, rage, and self-pity with my faith in everything utterly depleted. However, eventually I came to my senses and realized that I had already squandered enough of my life away, that the time had come for me to reject the lies that had bound me, overcome my fear, then ultimately seek a path of reason over paranoia.

I no longer await the end of days, nor do I fear such things. Death is inevitable, so it makes no sense to live a life so obsessed with it that it is all you ever think about it. Sure, I still struggle with feelings of hopelessness, it's hard not to when you've become accustomed to it, but I have learned to channel my emotions and convert them into righteous fury directed towards those who preach hopelessness as well as those who thoughtly spread it, ignoring all evidence to the contrary because it's easier to pretend like there's nothing that can be done to better the world.

Global Warming is a pseudo-scientific hypothesis with absolutely no compelling evidence whatsoever to support it, but of course people will happily eat it up. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for environmental protection, and you won't catch me burning tires and styrofoam in my backyard, but isn't it funny how in spite of everyone's best efforts and how much less airborne pollution there is today compared to decades ago, apparently Global Warming is somehow an even greater threat before? Honestly, you'd think that it would have at least slowed down a bit with everyone recycling, using cleaner burning fuels, and the greater focus on energy efficiency, but apparently things have only gotten worse.
    Come to think of it, for all the talk about "Global Warming" I find it funny how over the past decade it has actually been getting steadily colder each year. Oh wait, I forgot, some folks are actually calling it "Climate Change" these days.

Regardless, I'm a grown man now, and I don't believe in the boogie man anymore, regardless of what folks may be calling it these days. Real problems with real solutions exist, so I'll just devote my efforts to those rather than believing in whatever illusive problem which apparently lacks a solution charlatans are pedalling nowadays.
    "If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" - Tuco Remírez - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Same

Member #
    Liked
    48032 times
    They instill fear, then engage greed. Remember, greed is good...
    We the People...

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19417 times
    Well, we should all know quite well that ignorance travels at the speed of stupidity!
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2219 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco_Ramírez View Post
    I remember growing up in a world of hopelessness in which every second was nothing more than a countdown to impending doom.

Nuclear warfare, biological warfare, chemical warfare, doomsday prophecies by Nostradomus, the Mayan Apocalypse, Y2K, proclamations of Armageddon being right around the corner, the breakdown of society, marriages failing, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! There was always some looming threat on the horizon of which we were reminded of at least twice every single day at 6:00pm then again at 11:00pm, just in case we somehow missed the first report of how thoroughly screwed we all were. There was no refuge nor sanctuary from it.

Next thing I knew I was in my early twenties wondering what the heck had become of my life and how I had essentially been cheated out of two decades of my Earthly existence by a society so miserable that it seemingly desired death given just how easily it had resigned itself to doom and the charlatans who fueled it for their own benefit. I spent a few years trapped inside a fog of bitterness, rage, and self-pity with my faith in everything utterly depleted. However, eventually I came to my senses and realized that I had already squandered enough of my life away, that the time had come for me to reject the lies that had bound me, overcome my fear, then ultimately seek a path of reason over paranoia.

I no longer await the end of days, nor do I fear such things. Death is inevitable, so it makes no sense to live a life so obsessed with it that it is all you ever think about it. Sure, I still struggle with feelings of hopelessness, it's hard not to when you've become accustomed to it, but I have learned to channel my emotions and convert them into righteous fury directed towards those who preach hopelessness as well as those who thoughtly spread it, ignoring all evidence to the contrary because it's easier to pretend like there's nothing that can be done to better the world.

Global Warming is a pseudo-scientific hypothesis with absolutely no compelling evidence whatsoever to support it, but of course people will happily eat it up. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for environmental protection, and you won't catch me burning tires and styrofoam in my backyard, but isn't it funny how in spite of everyone's best efforts and how much less airborne pollution there is today compared to decades ago, apparently Global Warming is somehow an even greater threat before? Honestly, you'd think that it would have at least slowed down a bit with everyone recycling, using cleaner burning fuels, and the greater focus on energy efficiency, but apparently things have only gotten worse.
    Come to think of it, for all the talk about "Global Warming" I find it funny how over the past decade it has actually been getting steadily colder each year. Oh wait, I forgot, some folks are actually calling it "Climate Change" these days.

Regardless, I'm a grown man now, and I don't believe in the boogie man anymore, regardless of what folks may be calling it these days. Real problems with real solutions exist, so I'll just devote my efforts to those rather than believing in whatever illusive problem which apparently lacks a solution charlatans are pedalling nowadays.
    You had me until you mentioned the boogie man. Come on, please. Say it ain't so! Next you'll be telling us Santa Claus isn't real!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19417 times
    To heck with weather forecasters. I still prefer the tried and true . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links