Global Warming Stats- You Can't Make This Stuff Up, Unless You're The Government - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Global Warming Stats- You Can't Make This Stuff Up, Unless You're The Government

Member #
    Liked
    1131 times
    As the old saying goes, a picture's worth a thousand words...

Name:  4_c365-6-l.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  421.2 KB
    God wishes, the Devil expects.

Member #
    Liked
    48026 times
    Follow the money funding the study. That's the way the results will lean. These scientists have families to feed.
    Desperado and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    10585 times
    As I understand it, there are 31 different climate change models funded and developed by different governments, of those only one is actually showing results that are predictive. In other words only one is showing yearly results that are close enough to show the model is actually working as intended, showing how the earth's temperature is trending. That one model that actually works is using the "unadjusted data". All of the other 30 Western government models are so off actual results that they can be judged to not be reliable predictors of future events. All of these government models as I understand it, have at least 20 years of data collection and predictive output.

There was an old Colonel at Fort Benning who ran all the battlefield simulations. He loved to tell me that garbage in meant garbage out and if you can control the input, you can control the output. The problem with Climate Change is that their theories at some point must face actual data. If you predicted 30 years ago that the ice caps would melt in 10 years, for the last 20 years everyone can see that you were wrong. Then again, Al Gore has lived on the California coast, that he predicted would be under water 20 years ago, for the last 25 years. Every con unravels at some point.
    Last edited by GreenWolf70; 07-10-2019 at 08:11 AM.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7509 times
    Quote Originally Posted by troutkiller View Post

https://www.iceagenow.info/category/...und-the-world/
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries; as long as
    they are chiefly agricultural; and this will be as long as there shall be vacant
    lands in any part of America. When they get piled upon one another in large
    cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe."
    Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Member #
    Liked
    8002 times
    Garbage in - garbage out. Whatever fits the agenda.
    GreenWolf70 and Desperado like this.

Member #
    Liked
    6286 times
    After all folks, they are politicians, if theirs lips are moving they are lying.

Member #
    Liked
    48026 times
    Hey, we're just here for the ride and there's not a darned thing you can do about it. Be a good custodian, while were on the ride. As my father drilled into my head, leave things as you found them.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ? Marquis View Post
    The climate change myth is a coordinated effort at social control and engineering. There a certain political party that favors such things. Good read on it is State of Fear by Michael Crichton. Fiction based on facts.
    It is like at the states balls deep into banning plastic bags because of all the plastic in the ocean. 90 something percent of which came from Asia and Africa.

And lets be honest, if the federal government gave me $3,000,000 a year and a couple of cute interns and told me to prove the existence of bigfoot, I would do whatever I could to make it seem as reasonable as I could. Wouldn't you? How much are they spending on global warming?
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Member #
    Liked
    31178 times
    Quote Originally Posted by troutkiller View Post

Yes, it is.

We must ban ice cream! Think of the LIVES that would be saved.

Or, look up "confounding factors in experiment design."
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    1131 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHorse View Post
    Yes, it is.

We must ban ice cream! Think of the LIVES that would be saved.

Or, look up "confounding factors in experiment design."
    Sooo...let me get this straight: sharks are eating ice cream? Or sharks are attacking ppl who eat ice cream? Either way, sharks are probably emitting methane as a result, adding to global...what?...warming...

I'm so confused. Confounding IS one thing I CAN do.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    God wishes, the Devil expects.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links