Strange goings on in the sky!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Strange goings on in the sky!

Member #
    Liked
    19324 times

Strange goings on in the sky!

So I'm drinking my morning coffee and hear the familiar rumble of a launch from Cape Canaveral. I step out the door and see what was the weirdest launch I have ever seen in 37 years of watching launches!

https://www.nasa.gov/nasalive

From watching this happened in the sky it looks like the test worked! It was crazy watching this thing fly around and not knowing it was a test of this new system.

I have been looking for a video that shows the crazy S turn flight path this thing did but can't find one and I need to get to work.
    Last edited by darbo; 07-02-2019 at 05:39 AM. Reason: add comments

Member #
    Liked
    5689 times
    I'm just trying to wrap my head around drinking my morning coffee and watching a launch from Cape Canaveral. Just looked out my window...yep just Vultures.
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F, Mossberg 715T, Raven P25

Member #
    Liked
    19324 times
    Ok so the videos I'm watching this evening are very different than what I watched with my eyes this morning!

Name:  aliens.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  8.8 KB
    taurustoter and Yissnakk like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    20873 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyC2639 View Post
    I'm just trying to wrap my head around drinking my morning coffee and watching a launch from Cape Canaveral. Just looked out my window...yep just Vultures.

Don't feel bad. I have a morbidly obese neighbor without a shirt mowing his lawn.
    The Average American Now Complains More In A Week Than
    People Living Through The Black Plague Did Their Entire Lives

Member #
    Liked
    48033 times
    I think they were testing an escape module, if I'm reading the correct story.
    darbo likes this.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Quote Originally Posted by darbo View Post
    Ok so the videos I'm watching this evening are very different than what I watched with my eyes this morning!

I have seen that guy talking about aliens on some history channel previews and he ALWAYS looks stoned out of his mind.
    BigBlue, darbo and Yissnakk like this.

Member #
    Liked
    4931 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtanker59 View Post
    I have seen that guy talking about aliens on some history channel previews and he ALWAYS looks stoned out of his mind.
    Giorgio Tsoukalos. Believe it or not, this guy has a degree from Ithaca College in Sports Information and Communications. He previously was a promoter of bodybuilding events. Which of course qualifies him as an expert in space aliens. Or a contender for the democratic nomination for President. (OK maybe not that, but he's as qualified as any of them.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_A._Tsoukalos
    darbo likes this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Undercover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol Grip - M'berg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    19324 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rollin thunder View Post
    I think they were testing an escape module, if I'm reading the correct story.
    Yes they were doing that for sure. Just what I could see with the naked eye was very different than any NASA videos I have seen since.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16462 times
    Quote Originally Posted by darbo View Post
    So I'm drinking my morning coffee and hear the familiar rumble of a launch from Cape Canaveral. I step out the door and see what was the weirdest launch I have ever seen in 37 years of watching launches!

https://www.nasa.gov/nasalive

From watching this happened in the sky it looks like the test worked! It was crazy watching this thing fly around and not knowing it was a test of this new system.

I have been looking for a video that shows the crazy S turn flight path this thing did but can't find one and I need to get to work.
    Your link takes me to the eclipse in So.America.
    darbo likes this.
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Member #
    Liked
    19324 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CJS3 View Post
    Your link takes me to the eclipse in So.America.
    Yea I guess it's a NASA live page so maybe they have rolled past this mornings event. Here's a video of the short version.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links