Lowering a 2019 F150 4x4 question - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Lowering a 2019 F150 4x4 question

Member #
    Liked
    7388 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHorse View Post
    Might I suggest you give an Indian a try?
    I thought about the Indian alot too but my interest has always been in a Harley . Have seen some very nice ones but have not found a dealer close by . Maybe as i get closer to retirement I’ll check one out if not too far away . I was in Lubbock Tx yesterday and just happened upon their Harley dealer there . That had lots of great pre-owned bikes as well as new bikes but surprisingly they had no Road Kings new on the floor but did have a new one in shop that they were trying to find a bad rattle on it . Maybe next time I’m there they will have one .

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18787 times
    Hmmm, . . . <cough>. . . ahem.

Can we remain on the OP’s topic - lowering the rake on the F-150?
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    19081 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gbusmech View Post
    I will be hauling at times 3 Harley's, my '03 Road King, my wife's '05 1200 Sportster Custom and a friends '05 Dyna Lo. All are equipped for touring but in the winter touring will start somewhere south of up here in Michigan.

Heritage or Road King are both great choices and the Street Glide is another in my wish book.

Nice looking JEEP in the back ground!!!!
    gbusmech likes this.
    I have often heard that "Change is Good". If this is a fact, why does history tend to repeat itself so often. I'm guessing that it is so we can learn from our mistakes that change is good?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7388 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Hmmm, . . . <cough>. . . ahem.

Can we remain on the OP’s topic - lowering the rake on the F-150?
    We been waiting on jonrjen to post pictures of that new F150 he’s gonna be toad with that big ole RV !! He agreed but no pictures yet so things have a tendency to roam off subject . Sorry !!

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    20818 times
    It rides pretty good, although the rear shocks were replaced with Progressive Suspension units that lowered the rear by 2 inches. That way my 5'4" wife can set on it with both feet firmly on the ground even with the touring seat.
    jonrjen and RonPT24/7 like this.
    "Guns are a lot like parachutes ~ If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

The problems we face today are there because the people
    who work for a living are out numbered by the people that vote for a living

"No man who refuses to bear arms can give sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" Teddy Roosevelt

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Member #
    Liked
    19081 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPT24/7 View Post
    We been waiting on jonrjen to post pictures of that new F150 he’s gonna be toad with that big ole RV !! He agreed but no pictures yet so things have a tendency to roam off subject . Sorry !!
    The rain has subsided so I will get a few photos up...I promise.
    I have often heard that "Change is Good". If this is a fact, why does history tend to repeat itself so often. I'm guessing that it is so we can learn from our mistakes that change is good?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links