The Sports Ilustrated spread you've all be waiting for. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: The Sports Ilustrated spread you've all be waiting for.

Member #
    Liked
    29224 times
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    30493 times
    All I have to say is,
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    9357 times
    I am so glad that I chose not to click on that link ! I really don't need that image floating around in my head !
    darbo, Peacemakr40 and brojohn like this.
    "This is not a world in which one can turn the other cheek. Doing so does not avoid violence, but rather encourages it. The bad guys threaten, but they do not seem to want to get hurt. They should be taught that their presumed victim is more dangerous than they are. This is not a matter of weapons, but of will."

- Jeff Cooper, April 2005

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3753 times
    If it's not your cup of tea, turn the channel, don't purchase it, don't go to that site, don't interact with that individual. Pretty simple options available to us all if we but choose to use them.
    txgocart111g2 likes this.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"My Administration is running like a well oiled machine." - The Donald

Member #
    Liked
    4624 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Ape View Post
    If it's not your cup of tea, turn the channel, don't purchase it, don't go to that site, don't interact with that individual. Pretty simple options available to us all if we but choose to use them.
    That's exactly what it appears everyone here is doing. But it doesn't preclude them from the right to comment.

The thing that is offensive however, is when folks are told they are being somehow intolerant when they will not play along with the leftist delusion about Bruce Jenner being a woman named Caitlyn. Someone mentioned lipstick on a pig... a apt analogy. But the left now insists that everyone must accept that it is no longer a pig when it is still a pig and conservatives are insulted with every name in the book if they don't play along with the leftist's delusion of it not being a pig.

The emperor has no clothes and conservatives are fed up with being shouted down with insults when they rightly observe it. I'm not saying anyone has done that here but I think that, to some degree, forms the reasoning for some of the responses.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    1837 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chefduane View Post
    That's exactly what it appears everyone here is doing. But it doesn't preclude them from the right to comment.

The thing that is offensive however, is when folks are told they are being somehow intolerant when they will not play along with the leftist delusion about Bruce Jenner being a woman named Caitlyn. Someone mentioned lipstick on a pig... a apt analogy. But the left now insists that everyone must accept that it is no longer a pig when it is still a pig and conservatives are insulted with every name in the book if they don't play along with the leftist's delusion of it not being a pig.

The emperor has no clothes and conservatives are fed up with being shouted down with insults when they rightly observe it. I'm not saying anyone has done that here but I think that, to some degree, forms the reasoning for some of the responses.
    I regret I have but one "like" to give for my chef!
    chefduane and troutkiller like this.

Member #
    Liked
    6095 times
    That is just so sick.

Member #
    Liked
    30578 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Ape View Post
    Yeah, that's the sort of thing they said about gay marriage. "How would it hurt YOU?"

Ask a bakery in Colorado how it could hurt. If liberals followed through with what you say, things would be a lot different. But they don't. They say "quit being intolerant!" and then when someone says something they disagree with, it's "HATE SPEECH" and "RACIST!" while they themselves engage in personal destruction on a level that would make psychopathic high schoolers blush. Liberals don't want tolerance; they want us to be forced to celebrate depravity the way our forefathers celebrated liberty and justice for all. And they want to deride us in the crudest, most childish and infantile ways possible while doing so. I will not comply.

Bruce Jenner is mentally disturbed, and should be pitied. Just like the welfare defrauding white girl who "identifies as black," and people who can't figure would what marriage has meant for centuries.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    3277 times
    Just couldn't hit play to that story as that would something I couldn't un see!
    Life is full of give and take. Give thanks and take nothing for granted!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links