Have you ever been in a commercial? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Have you ever been in a commercial?

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1455 times
    Did Macy's commercial's when in high school.
    Czechbikr likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    379 times
    Only time I was on tv was when I arrested a tv news reporter for misconduct at an emergency, this was after she walked into the a restricted area the third time and the Chief Deputy told me to "arrest that b**** b****". The tv station gave us a little bad press, seems they thought they could go wherever they wanted, this was at a train derailment and there was a leaking tank car.
    kschilk likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    32280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Den46 View Post
    Only time I was on tv was when I arrested a tv news reporter for misconduct at an emergency, this was after she walked into the a restricted area the third time and the Chief Deputy told me to "arrest that b**** b****". The tv station gave us a little bad press, seems they thought they could go wherever they wanted, this was at a train derailment and there was a leaking tank car.
    ...shoulda' stuffed her in the hole to stop the leak.......sometimes solutions just present themselves.
    Desperado likes this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1090 times
    Did a five-minute editorial against gun control on WMAL-TV, back in the late 60's - early 70's.

My final line, which they DID air was, "The confiscation of all privately owned guns may end gun crime. But how will you end Rape? By the confiscation of all privately-owned penises?"

Some of my friends at church snickered, some shunned me for a while. A few patted my back but not too publicly. The guys at the gun shop and at the range hooted. Nevertheless, we DID unseat United States Senator "Playboy Joe" Tydings, so it was worth it.

Flash
    TonyC2639 likes this.
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

Member #
    Liked
    32280 times
    I actually have been in commercials, both tv and radio. Wrote and directed a few, edited, narrated......pretty much all of it at one time or another. It was all closed circuit though, when I attended a Vo-Tech school for radio/tv broadcasting. We ran an actual tv station throughout the school on closed circuit tv and the radio was piped through the school PA system. After the first year, I opted to specialize in radio......I'm much better lookin' on radio than I am on tv.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1455 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kschilk View Post
    I actually have been in commercials, both tv and radio. Wrote and directed a few, edited, narrated......pretty much all of it at one time or another. It was all closed circuit though, when I attended a Vo-Tech school for radio/tv broadcasting. We ran an actual tv station throughout the school on closed circuit tv and the radio was piped through the school PA system. After the first year, I opted to specialize in radio......I'm much better lookin' on radio than I am on tv.
    When I was doing tv commercials it was amazing what a good makeup artist could accomplish.
    kschilk likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    107 times
    I've never been in a commercial myself but I have done voiceovers for a few--usually when I couldn't get someone else to do a VO for me. I shot and/or edited over 250 commercials during my 11 year stint at a cable local origination station in Toms River, NJ. One of the commercials I shot, for a local amusement park at the Jersey shore, included some scenes of two of my daughters riding some of the rides and shooting skee ball. For some strange reason they didn't mind riding some of the rides over and over again...
    Taurus1965 and Czechbikr like this.
    "Everyone who is not an American, drop your gun!"
    Sheriff Isaac, "Doctor Who: A Town Called Mercy"

Member #
    Liked
    4431 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kschilk View Post
    "Kschilk, I gotta' tell ya'. You got a face for radio!"
    kschilk likes this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1455 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OKNewshawk View Post
    I've never been in a commercial myself but I have done voiceovers for a few--usually when I couldn't get someone else to do a VO for me. I shot and/or edited over 250 commercials during my 11 year stint at a cable local origination station in Toms River, NJ. One of the commercials I shot, for a local amusement park at the Jersey shore, included some scenes of two of my daughters riding some of the rides and shooting skee ball. For some strange reason they didn't mind riding some of the rides over and over again...
    For Morey's pier , Wildwood N.J.?

Member #
    Liked
    107 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus1965 View Post
    For Morey's pier , Wildwood N.J.?
    No, for Fantasy Island, Beach Haven, NJ.

Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk
    "Everyone who is not an American, drop your gun!"
    Sheriff Isaac, "Doctor Who: A Town Called Mercy"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links