Colorado School Shooting
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: Colorado School Shooting

Member #
    Liked
    48032 times

Colorado School Shooting

The Sheriff says they both got "deep" into the school. How in the hell does this still happen?

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/co...es-2019-05-07/

I watched a documentary on Amazon Prime last night about Marjory Stoneman Douglas Parkland shooting and there were so many mistakes made.
    Then, I couldn't believe how liberal the teachers(from NYC)were. The students were worse.

Once I looked past the liberals, it was touching.
    Yissnakk, 777Driver and pegasus like this.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    3287 times
    Well I guess some politician will use this to in-act another law that won't do anything to protect anyone? Sad all the way around.
    Life is full of give and take. Give thanks and take nothing for granted!

Member #
    Liked
    21597 times
    The story says 2 in custody 1 adult, one not quite an adult. I say waterboard the hell out of them to get the truth. I really don't care about feelings over it. They tried to slaughter people. Feelings are not something I'd be concerned with.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4460 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rollin thunder View Post
    The Sheriff says they both got "deep" into the school. How in the hell does this still happen?

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/co...es-2019-05-07/

I watched a documentary on Amazon Prime last night about Marjory Stoneman Douglas Parkland shooting and there were so many mistakes made.
    Then, I couldn't believe how liberal the teachers(from NYC)were. The students were worse.

Once I looked past the liberals, it was touching.
    I would characterize the students as idealistic. As the saying goes, cynicism forms when idealism meets reality. If not, they move to Fantasyland. Where those adults reside.
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

Member #
    Liked
    3793 times
    Last report I hear was they are both students. Age unknown, untold.

Sorry but this is getting disgusting. What the - - - - is wrong with these people? I am almost to the point of forget justice just take them out and execute them. Firing Squad! I don't want to know their sad story, motivation or excuse!!!! Then let them become Dead Folk Hero's.
    I am a Veteran, I am a Husband, Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather.
    I was labeled a Deplorable, now I'm a Nationalist rather than a Globalist! As a USA Veteran I will proudly wear that to protect our Nation!
    When they can figure out how to legislate Morality and Conscience I will consider talking more gun laws.

Join the fun!

Member #
    Liked
    7512 times
    Remind me again how great that "Gun-Free School Zone" thingy is working.
    Defenseless sheep just hoping not to be slaughtered.

And to the shooters: Just be lucky those officers didn't do the "they tried to escape, then turned toward me as if to shoot, and I shot them is self defense" maneuver on you. AFAIC, you would have deserved it.
    Desperado's Big Bang Theory:
    The theory that a "big bang" from a handgun, along with a perpetrator receiving a gunshot wound, is the best way to end violent personal or property crimes.

Member #
    Liked
    33083 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ICUKev View Post
    Well I guess some politician will use this to in-act another law that won't do anything to protect anyone? Sad all the way around.
    That's likely part of the attraction for these whackos. The libs make infamous celebrities out of 'em in the interest of promoting their anti-Constitution agenda. This kind are out solely for the attention the gun violence will get them. If they had massacred the entire school with clubs, it might be a regional news item for a day but nationally, it might make it as a one time "interest piece" filler on the late evening news.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    5689 times
    The libs love to pontificate about gun control and all that crap. I think Rush Limbaugh said it best. "The next school shooter already has his gun. And the one after that. And the one after that. What are you doing to stop them?"
    "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog"

Taurus PT111 G2, Taurus 709 Slim, Ruger Blackhawk .45LC/.45ACP, High Standard Double Nine .22/.22WMR, AR-15 .223/5.56 PSA, Herter's FN Mauser 30.06, Remington 572 Fieldmaster Pump .22, Savage 93R17F, Mossberg 715T, Raven P25

Member #
    Liked
    48032 times
    Why is it when the left has it's back up against the wall, something like this happens? Go ahead, look back at the dates.
    The Parkland shooting totally changed the gun laws in Florida, if not nationally.

Again, I'll ask, How did they get that far into school with weapons?

In Florida, the courts held up the premise the police have no duty to protect you.

Two things:
    1. If you have no duty to protect me, I must be allowed to protect myself. It's a natural right, no law.
    2. I disagree with the courts, when it comes to having a captive group of people not allowed to protect themselves. This includes schools.
    Last edited by rollin thunder; 05-08-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    We the People...

Member #
    Liked
    4460 times
    Finally. Someone who took action in the face of danger and made a difference. A soon-to-be Marine. The media reports that reaction to "active shooters" is RUN-HIDE-FIGHT. This young man (not kid, not boy) decided that fight came first. Someone I would be proud to know.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/aspiri...lorado-school/

From the article: One shooter was 18 and had a weapon in a guitar case.
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links