Colorado School Shooting - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: Colorado School Shooting

Member #
    Liked
    33066 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 230JHP View Post
    Not all bullying is physical in this social media-dominated time, especially for kids who don’t have a firm grip or good support at home.
    Grading students is apparently the highest form of bullying.....................
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-high...%20-%20Text%29
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    3422 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1954 View Post
    Some nutcase goes and kills masses when caught they should be taken out summarily executed! There is no place in a civilized society to those types of individuals. They cannot be rehabilitated and therefore can never be trusted.

It's nor sad when this happens, it is despicable and must be stopped. Students and teachers should not have to worry about intruders or wakos. Teachers should have to be asked to carry weapon either. Armed assailants should never even be able to set foot on school property in the first place.
    I have no problem with the death penalty for people who commit mass murder, but I'd also like to see it not occur in the first place, or if it does the # of dead isn't in double digits. I also agree that armed assailants shouldn't be able to set foot on school property but I don't make those decisions, the school boards do.

Member #
    Liked
    3422 times
    Quote Originally Posted by garyh View Post
    According to the news, the school was notified that there was impending threats made earlier but they did nothing.
    That's not quite true, they did allegedly do something. (file a lawsuit against the "Jane Doe" that made the notification) because it might've been critical of the school administration.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1469 times
    What gets me is when these kids do everything in their power to make a freak-show spectacle of themselves and then they're all put out and butt hurt when it attracts negative attention.

I'm sorry, but if you make yourself look like a freak, expect to be thought of as a freak and to be treated like a freak. If you can't handle that, don't make yourself look freakish and attract that kind of attention to yourself. I mean, a "guy" with fuchsia hair? Really?

I'm sorry that the kid was "bullied", but unfortunately, that kind of reaction to attention-seeking freaky behavior is part of human nature, and whether we like it or not, the way the world works. People are tribal and generally reject the outlandish and different. Pretending that isn't reality and being shocked by those facts is part and parcel of the liberal lunacy that is political correctness.

As humans we are all unique. That is a fact. It is simply reality. Our society elevates the idea of our individual uniqueness to the level of being some kind of virtue. It is NOT a virtue. It is simply the way it is. The virtue is in what we do with that uniqueness. Being unique simply for the sake of uniqueness is no benefit to anyone - even the individual. We need to stop worshiping and glorifying uniqueness for its own sake. Kids have the idea that the simple fact that they are unique means that they are entitled to something special just because THEY are special - rather than needing to earn what they get by DOING something special with their unique combination of talents and personality.

This little snowflake thought he was something special and he expressed that uniqueness by trying to look unique, and no doubt that garnered him some negative attention. So since the majority didn't appreciate his uniqueness and treat him like something special, he decided that he was entitled to take revenge on them - by killing them.

IMO it is too bad he survived long enough to be arrested.
    Last edited by BC605; 05-13-2019 at 11:27 PM.
    Brian845 and CaptainMorgan like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1132 times
    The only reason he was "not on the radar" is because if he was singled out on the radar it would instantly turn into an attack on his "gender identity" by local media, (who fake care about the school shooting). It's so simple but most of the American public is to stupid to understand what is going on. 18Y/O white, straight, male talks some mad noise and crazy mess on social media. Police will kick in his door, he is going in for questioning, and possibly for terroristic threating, conspiracy, and what not. 18 Y/O straight, black male same thing is going to happen, (however it will have to be more direct and not as vague as with white 18Y/O speech). Now, 18 Y/O white male, who is any part of the LGBTQP WHAT THE HECK EVER GROUP does they same thing as the black 18y/o and white 18y/o in this example (both vague and directed threats) nothing will happen. Why is this, because civil rights lawyers will jump up the polices rear end and argue his torment and abuse from the general public and peers pushed him to lash out on social media and he had no intention of doing this. This whole feel good free to be a wack job and everyone has to accept it culture is what is causing these people to go unnoticed and carry out these events. Being scared to do your job and be called a bigot is what allows people like this to cruise under the radar.
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFalls View Post
    First, I was able to surf the 18Y/O facebook before it was scrubbed. I wont comment on what I saw there outside to say that this kid was not grounded in reality. They say that these kids were not on any radar screens. After FB stalking the 18Y/O early this morning, I have to wonder why not. I believe the answer is that someone like myself, NRA, hunter, gun owner, is much more likely to make the list than someone who is artsy and more than a bit dark minded. People are convinced that the rabbit is the threat while we ignore the wolf. The problem is in the hearts and minds of these young kids. Not to stir up politics, but when there is zero sanctity of life, what do we expect.
    I will never give in to something that goes against my beliefs. I will die before I fold, because if you can't keep true to yourself what's the point of being a man.

Member #
    Liked
    1132 times
    After reading your post I have come the determination that the general public is getting more ignorant. Your post demonstrats intelligents that is slowly vanishing from most of the American public. I really do wish we had more people like you in the world. It would be a hell of a better place. Maybe not the world but America. I really like how you define human nature. We can even go back further than that to the animals from which we evolved from. UNIQUINESS GETS YOU KILLED. Well, that's in the wild. With humans, we generally suck when it comes to "natures way" uniqueness drives you to kill...Kind of weird how that works isn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BC605 View Post
    What gets me is when these kids do everything in their power to make a freak-show spectacle of themselves and then they're all put out and butt hurt when it attracts negative attention.

I'm sorry, but if you make yourself look like a freak, expect to be thought of as a freak and to be treated like a freak. If you can't handle that, don't make yourself look freakish and attract that kind of attention to yourself. I mean, a "guy" with fuchsia hair? Really?

I'm sorry that the kid was "bullied", but unfortunately, that kind of reaction to attention-seeking freaky behavior is part of human nature, and whether we like it or not, the way the world works. People are tribal and generally reject the outlandish and different. Pretending that isn't reality and being shocked by those facts is part and parcel of the liberal lunacy that is political correctness.

As humans we are all unique. That is a fact. It is simply reality. Our society elevates the idea of our individual uniqueness to the level of being some kind of virtue. It is NOT a virtue. It is simply the way it is. The virtue is in what we do with that uniqueness. Being unique simply for the sake of uniqueness is no benefit to anyone - even the individual. We need to stop worshiping and glorifying uniqueness for its own sake. Kids have the idea that the simple fact that they are unique means that they are entitled to something special just because THEY are special - rather than needing to earn what they get by DOING something special with their unique combination of talents and personality.

This little snowflake thought he was something special and he expressed that uniqueness by trying to look unique, and no doubt that garnered him some negative attention. So since the majority didn't appreciate his uniqueness and treat him like something special, he decided that he was entitled to take revenge on them - by killing them.

IMO it is too bad he survived long enough to be arrested.
    BC605 and Yissnakk like this.
    I will never give in to something that goes against my beliefs. I will die before I fold, because if you can't keep true to yourself what's the point of being a man.

Member #
    Liked
    1469 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian845 View Post
    After reading your post I have come the determination that the general public is getting more ignorant. Your post demonstrats intelligents that is slowly vanishing from most of the American public. I really do wish we had more people like you in the world. It would be a hell of a better place. Maybe not the world but America. I really like how you define human nature. We can even go back further than that to the animals from which we evolved from. UNIQUINESS GETS YOU KILLED. Well, that's in the wild. With humans, we generally suck when it comes to "natures way" uniqueness drives you to kill...Kind of weird how that works isn't it.
    Thanks Brian. It really is just common sense - and a little logic applied to over 50 years of observing people
    The sad part is that "common sense" is such an uncommon thing these days.
    Yissnakk and Brian845 like this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7563 times
    I keep saying it! Preventative as well as providing some kind of recompense for the harm they've done - involuntary organ donations! For each person killed, a life saving organ gets removed and placed in the anonymous doner pool. Any repeat offenders won't be offending anyone for very long - once they've donated enough organs to no longer sustain themselves, the rest become forfeit. Less wasteful than execution and saves lives that would otherwise have been lost.

Kind of a win/win...plus, once the process becomes familiar, people might just think before they do something stupid and harmful to others (a mostly painless death or life in prison certainly seems less a deterrent than organ removal...)
    CaptainMorgan and Brian845 like this.
    "To anger Conservatives, lie to them. To anger liberal, tell them the truth."
    -Fine! I said it! You happy, Troll!
    ...Snopes provides no evidence to the contrary

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links