Now I remember WHY?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Now I remember WHY?

Member #
    Liked
    19069 times

Now I remember WHY?

So the wife wanted a new RV and her preference leaned strongly towards a motorhome. In my ever lying desire to please the wife I searched and searched for a coach that she would like, and one that I felt was priced right.

So yesterday afternoon the deal was done, sealed and deposit made, with a pick up date of a week from today.

But, I know that it would come back to bite me in the butt at some point. I knew that there was some reason that I didn't want to do it even though I am comfortable with the price that I paid.

I DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT COLOR SHEETS THAT YOU ORDER. It's just not a big priority issue to me. And we are just getting started.. What have I done?
    In an effort to remain Politically, Socially and Humanly Correct: Please take everything I say with a grain of salt, understanding that I mean to NOT offend any individual, group, sect, affiliation, real or fictitious in nature.

Member #
    Liked
    4276 times
    Also need shoes and purse, several new outfits, a small car to pull behind it, etc etc,,,,,,

Member #
    Liked
    1837 times
    But look on the bright side...you need a new house gun for the RV!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    19069 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldRedneck View Post
    Also need shoes and purse, several new outfits, a small car to pull behind it, etc etc,,,,,,
    Figure I would do a tow dolly and my Focus ST or a car hauler trailer and her SHO since the motorhome has a 10K hitch and power to spare.
    230JHP and 230JHP like this.
    In an effort to remain Politically, Socially and Humanly Correct: Please take everything I say with a grain of salt, understanding that I mean to NOT offend any individual, group, sect, affiliation, real or fictitious in nature.

Member #
    Liked
    19069 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    But look on the bright side...you need a new house gun for the RV!!!
    Pretty sure that I have that matter well covered. As for storing it, it as this compartment that is hidden that houses a electronic wall safe and a small bar area.

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    36109 times
    We live in the resort lakes area of Missouri where everyone owns a camper/motor home, and at least one boat. "Everyone" that is, except us. Lived here for almost 6 years now...have never gone fishing, am too old to water ski, and can't afford the storage/upkeep on a motor home.

That being said, I hope you enjoy yours to the fullest.
    230JHP, jonrjen and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

Member #
    Liked
    19069 times
    Name:  C9rVZDh.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  2.96 MB

Name:  9b3bCv5.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  3.02 MB

Member #
    Liked
    8466 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
    so the wife wanted a new rv and her preference leaned strongly towards a motorhome. In my ever lying desire to please the wife i searched and searched for a coach that she would like, and one that i felt was priced right.

So yesterday afternoon the deal was done, sealed and deposit made, with a pick up date of a week from today.

But, i know that it would come back to bite me in the butt at some point. I knew that there was some reason that i didn't want to do it even though i am comfortable with the price that i paid.

I don't really care what color sheets that you order. It's just not a big priority issue to me. And we are just getting started.. What have i done?
    gun metal grey sheets
    avatar is VA-34 Blue Blasters squadron insignia one of the many I wore from 1977-1998

Member #
    Liked
    19069 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vaskeet View Post
    gun metal grey sheets
    LOL, We just got back from Costco where she picked out "gun metal grey" sheets!!!
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1070 times
    Be happy you got it done!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links