I Know We Have a Few Golfers Here- - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: I Know We Have a Few Golfers Here-

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    35870 times
    I am pleased that he has been able to complete his comeback, I am a believer in redemption.
    chefduane and rollin thunder like this.
    Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive. - Noah Webster

Member #
    Liked
    32059 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    I am pleased that he has been able to complete his comeback, I am a believer in redemption.
    I don't know what's been goin' on with him but it's hard to tell if he's really back or not. Just guessin' here but I suspect his rapid decline and slow return weren't physical issues or even talent related, just merely motivational. Even at the end of his initial winning streak, while he was still playing well......he just looked like he really didn't wanna' be there anymore. There's a hazard to making a profession out of something you love to do. No matter how much you enjoy it, it sooner or later becomes a job and the thrill is gone, as they say. I think he feels obligated to continue, might financially need to continue but I have a hunch he'd rather be a dancer......or somethin'.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Criminal's lives DON'T matter!

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links