Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: There IS a conspiracy

Member #
    Liked
    1796 times
    oh no!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    kmw1954, BackStop and kschilk like this.
    Taurus, FN, IWI, FMK, Mauser, Savage, Ruger, Mossberg, NAA, Walther, Canik

Member #
    Liked
    3308 times
    They're just moving product that won't sell on their own and know people will buy anything this time of year!
    MadKaw likes this.
    Life is full of give and take. Give thanks and take nothing for granted!

Member #
    Liked
    35867 times
    Quote Originally Posted by glenwolde View Post
    It's not a conspiracy, the ADA forced them to hire a color-blind quality control manager.
    Since the EEOC is a group of people acting in concert, it is a conspiracy!!!
    kmw1954 likes this.
    Keeper of The Pledge

GCS d? s+: a+++ C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W++ N++ o+ K- w
    O M-- V-- PS+++ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t 5++ X- R+ tv+ b++++ DI++++ D+
    G-- e+++ h---- r+++ y+++ PL++++

∀xx ∃xy | xx∇xy > 0

If the Russians hacked Clinton's email then she is guilty of a felony for exposing classified information to a hostile government.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1274 times
    You should apply for a federal grant. This type of research has got to be important to our Federal Government.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadKaw View Post
    I am convinced of it.
    I mean, who likes blue or green ones? Nobody, right?
    Yet someone has loaded the bags of M&Ms with blue and green, shorting the much better red and brown.

Why???

It is a leftist conspiracy to destroy the morale of America!

I have started a spreadsheet to prove my point.
    Perhaps with scientific data, I can alert the country before it is too late.
    Brown Red Orange Yellow Green Blue
    4 6 2 6 6 8

So, OK, maybe my preliminary data may not be convincing. But I'm sure as I continue my research, you will see that I am correct.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46617 times
    Thanks, now I need to go buy a bag and check to see if this conspiracy has moved to S. FL. I only buy the Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's so we will see.

Do they still make the tan colored M&M? Don't recall seeing any lately.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    Thanks, now I need to go buy a bag and check to see if this conspiracy has moved to S. FL. I only buy the Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M's so we will see.

Do they still make the tan colored M&M? Don't recall seeing any lately.
    In 1995, the Mars candy company decided that having two shades of brown M&Ms were unnecessary, so they did away with the light brown ones, leaving only the colors red, yellow, green, dark brown and orange. Mars held a replacement contest, inviting candy lovers to call a 1-800 number and vote for their favorite proposed color: blue, pink, or purple. Blue won, and M&Ms never looked the same since.
    kschilk and pcolapaddler like this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    33853 times
    I'd suspect there's no conspiracy, it's just business. Like automotive paint, the color dyes used prob'ly vary greatly in cost according to color. I'd also guess different colors require more or less amounts of dye than others. The number of each color included in the bag, is likely directly proportionate to its relative production cost. Obviously the orange are more expensive, browns only cost half as much to make and the blues are the cheapest, costing only 1/4 as much to produce as the orange. I don't notice the difference in flavor between the colors but I can sure tell when I get one that got coated upsidedown. That candy coating has to be eaten from bottom to top, it's pretty nasty tastin' if you go from the top, down.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    35867 times
    Current count:
    Brown Red Orange Yellow Green Blue
    7 12 14 6 14 11
    They must be laying low.
    Keeper of The Pledge

GCS d? s+: a+++ C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W++ N++ o+ K- w
    O M-- V-- PS+++ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t 5++ X- R+ tv+ b++++ DI++++ D+
    G-- e+++ h---- r+++ y+++ PL++++

∀xx ∃xy | xx∇xy > 0

If the Russians hacked Clinton's email then she is guilty of a felony for exposing classified information to a hostile government.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46617 times
    At least their is consistency in portion control.

Member #
    Liked
    3884 times
    The real conspiracy is in the cost.

50 years ago I use to be able to go to the corner store with 50 cents and come home with a bag full of all kinds of candy. Today one can't even buy a single candy bar for 50 cent. No such thing a Penny candy any more!
    I am a Veteran, I am a Husband, Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather.
    I was labeled a Deplorable, now I'm a Nationalist rather than a Globalist! As a USA Veteran I will proudly wear that to protect our Nation!
    When they can figure out how to legislate Morality and Conscience I will consider talking more gun laws.

Join the fun!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links